IMDb > "House M.D." Mirror Mirror (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"House M.D." Mirror Mirror (2007)

« Prev | 75 of 176 Episodes | Next »

I see two Emmys here

Author: Bowserb46 from United States
10 November 2007

Best writing and best actor. Well written, but that would have been to no avail with typical TV actors. Frank Whaley's performance was exceptional. He's been two people before, but his performance here, as he becomes the people he comes in contact with, is frankly (no pun intended) amazing. Clear but subtle. His performance eclipsed the regular cast.

Only flaw in the story: That he and House weren't immediately evicted from the O.R., being there without masks! Shame on the tech advisors. But the way he instantly became Wilson, carried the scene.

As I said. Two Emmy's.

Frank Whaley in House

Author: vfranklyn from United States
8 November 2007

I think Frank Whaley was terrific in this episode! I remember him from Pulp Fiction and was thrilled to see him again. I loved that we got to see each characters' motives through Whaley's character. I especially enjoyed the 13/Dr. House scene, particularly when Whaley's character starts mirroring 13. I think it must've been challenging for Whaley to mimic all those characters, and he did a great job.

Hugh Laurie as Dr. House is brilliant as usual, but the "Final 6" are starting to annoy me.

The show's humor is hitting its stride. I just happen to think that more patients should die in the show overall.

A Whaley of a Tailey

Author: xredgarnetx from Connecticut
31 October 2007

Movie actor and director Frank Whaley climbs aboard as an amnesiac patient who turns out to be suffering from some ridiculous syndrome that involves mirroring whomever he comes into contact with. This makes for some pretty silly sequences involving not only House and Cuddy and Wilson and Foreman but also the Final Six. So, for instance, the Blonde Bitch gets a taste of her own selfish medicine and doesn't care for it one bit. Chase starts a betting pool as to whom House will fire next. Foreman and House mix it up as Cuddy puts Foreman back on House's team as an "overseer." The comedy quotient throughout the episode is high. Cuddy and House get into a lighthearted argument that has them this close to .. well, you know. Don't forget they're old lovers of a sort.

Kind of confusing, but so very interesting.

Author: InvisableMirages from United States
31 October 2007

Okay, so, as usual I was super excited all the days leading up to House. Finally, Tuesday came.

I sat down with some chocolate and turned over to it.

Right away it was extremely interesting with the muggers and such. The guy starting to cough and everything. As usual, he's brought to House. And, as usual, he keeps getting worse and worse until they finally figure out what's happened and what's wrong. But, he doesn't know who he is and starts taking habits from the doctors.

Well, it all was great....although I really didn't expect Foreman to be back. I was kind of hoping he would stay away, too. But it all turned out great.

Plot: 9/10 Acting: 9.5/10 Ending: 8.5/10 because one of the doctors wasn't "eliminated".

Interesting episode

Author: popo cexas from Lithuania
1 November 2007

To be honest I was starting to get disappointed by the start of the new season, but this episode was really good. It has all the good sides that I watch the show for: drama, medical aspects and some deep thoughts. Oh yeah and a good dose of laughter.

I don't want to spoil the fun of watching it so I am not telling the plot, but must say that personalities of all remaining staff will be reviled and at the end of the show usual twist. Some of the episode speech lines was superb – just pay attention and you wont be disappointed.

Let us hope that Hugh Laurie will be back soon from UK and we don't have to wait to long for another episode.