IMDb > "Criminal Minds" About Face (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Criminal Minds" About Face (2007)

« Prev | 51 of 223 Episodes | Next »

Intense and dramatic.

Author: PWNYCNY from United States
14 October 2014

What a powerful piece of drama. Trying to piece together a puzzle, a team of police officers work to apprehend someone who is targeting certain victims for reasons that are unknown. Besides being well-acted, the story is plausible enough to render it credible and therefore worth watching. In other words, the story is not contrived; what is described could happen. This in turn calls into question the nature of a society that can produce people capable of exhibiting such aberrant behavior. The point of the story is that in our society there is no such thing as absolute security and that complacency is a luxury that none of us can afford. People leading quiet uneventful lives, suddenly upended by someone whose psychopathology is out of control. The question is: what kind of mind would concoct such nefarious schemes? In this episode the perpetrator is using modern technology to taunt the police and terrify the victims. The story is intense, highly dramatic and worth watching.

Introducing David Rossi!

Author: ShelbyTMItchell from Seymour Tennessee
12 September 2013

We are introduced to David Rossi played by the great character actor, Joe Mantegna as really it is nice he is getting recognized on this show. I will admit, as well as Gideon fans that they did not take too kindly to Rossi.

Rossi was old school and took matters into his own hands. Plus his character had to take time to develop. As now he is one of the most popular on there.

Despite being ten years out of the BAU and one of it's founders sort to speak. Speaking and writing in retirement. Still the character I love now. After not liking him at first. As he still has that investigative mood. But he had to be a team player first. In order to click with the current BAU.

In this Halloween episode. Where a federal agent would not be surprised if someone took a gun or if a first victim disappears. That is what they are called in for.