1000 Ways to Die (2008–2012)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Many deaths focus on sexuality. For instance,
- There was a "chubby chaser" who was suffocated by a large woman's breast while having sex
- A married couple who had never had sex and when they finally do, their climax results in both of the having heart attacks and dying.
- A "bikini car wash" where girls use their "assets" to get bigger tips but die because of an electronic buffering machine.
- And many more
Violence & Gore
- More specefically, the entire show is about brutal, (usually painful) deaths that either have happened or could occur. It also includes videos, which can show violent, gory scenes.
- Mild profanities such as "damn", "hell", and "ass" are sometimes used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Many of the deaths depicted on the series are related in some way to alcohol use, drug use, or smoking, all of which are depicted somewhat frequently.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The entire show is brutal, and often shows painful deaths. Some episodes range between TV-14 while others are rated TV-MA. It should be TV-MA/R for strong violent/gruesome accidents and some sexual content.