IMDb > "How I Met Your Mother" Third Wheel (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"How I Met Your Mother" Third Wheel (2007)

« Prev | 47 of 208 Episodes | Next »

Third Wheel (#3.3)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
13 July 2015

In this episode we once again see Danica McKellar, she is Trudy from the episode with the pineapple and Ted runs into her again. But not just her, also her friend Rachel and it looks like the events may end up way greater than Ted expected first. Rachel is portrayed by Busy Philipps, I am always happy to see her, she is definitely a great actress.

The part when they go back to apartment is great with Lily, Marshall and Barney running around trying to find a place to hide and ending up in Ted's room. We also don't really find out if Ted did it or not, we can just guess.

Robin's story is also good. I could feel her desperation trying to shave her legs for the hot surgeon.

Another So So Episode

Author: slightlymad22 from United Kingdom
11 December 2014

Another so so episode in season three of "How I Met Your Mother"

Plot In A Paragraph: Whilst on his own at Maclarens Ted runs in to Trudy (the girl who fled his apartment after a one night stand in the episode 'The Pineapple Incident') and then later, her old sorority sister turns up and it would appear Ted has a chance for a threesome with the two women, but Barney is disgusted Ted could get a threesome before him and he tries to sabotage it. Meanwhile, Robin's date with a British doctor also goes better than expected, if only she can find a razor.

So far season three is not hitting the heights of the last season which had some great episodes. Hopefully things pick up when Barney Stinson (The brilliant Neil Patrick Harris) starts getting something more than filler story lines