The movie is OK good considered I haven't seen the original.

Author: bk_connection from Copenhagen, Denmark
31 October 2007

The movie starts very good, and leaving the audience to expect a really good thriller, but it lacks on the thrill, and takes the story to many dimensions which is not needed.

Specially the songs, which I don't understand why they are forced in the movie, the songs are not bad but many of them were not needed in the specific situation.

Character wise: Javed Jaffrey is too cool, Om Puri and Anupam Kher does a very good job and are natural in the comic roles. Jimmy SHergill is OK, he doesn't have much scope, and the new actress needs some acting lessons, or this movie might be her last one.

The movie belongs to Anupam Kher and Om Puri...the movie is a good time-pass If you don't get annoyed by the loose ends :)

Not bad

Author: astok from Brazil
23 October 2007

I watched this movie today. People who are expecting something master blaster,NO its not something very special, But yeah its an interesting movie. I always think Javed Jaffery is an excellent actor and hes wasted in useless roles. This movie is good for relaxing, its a combination of comedy mystery and suspense. I enjoyed this movie, Anupam and Om puri ,this friendly couple is excellent. I think both acted very well. This movie is about a robbery of Diamonds. Truthfully i have not seen the original one. So i cant say which one is better.I wasn't expecting something excellent ,so when u watch this movie don't expect too much and you would surely enjoy it.Although songs doesn't fit the situations, even then its not bad. In short i enjoyed this movie, and i would recommend it to all light comedy movie lovers. You wont regret.