About a race of alien robots that have conquered Earth and forced humanity underground. After 400 years, a small group of humans develop a plan to defeat the mechanical invaders in the ultimate battle between man and machine.
Kyle Finn has the ultimate combat machine, a metal suit with super-human powers, and he uses it to defend the good and fight evil. That 'evil' comes in the form of Reed, his ninja henchmen ... See full summary »
Samuel Nathan Hoffmire,
P. David Miller
SAM BATTLE is injured during his tour of duty in the Gulf War. He loses an eye and is near death. His good friend, BRANDON STORM, who is a scientist, injects him with a secret serum that he... See full summary »
Andrew J McGuinness,
On one last road trip before they're sent to serve in Vietnam, two brothers and their girlfriends get into an accident that calls their local sheriff to the scene. Thus begins a terrifying experience where the teens are taken to a secluded house of horrors, where a young, would-be killer is being nurtured.
The "Alien" constantly switches between human-sized (practical) and around the size of an elephant (CG). See more »
Down for this?
I'm actually more comfortable with a pen and paper.
I've seen you with a pen and paper. See how you do with a gun. This ain't the one-man army, though. You stay, you fight.
See more »
The events, characters, and firms depicted in this photoplay are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Find help if you think you look like a half praying mantis, half spider creature. See more »
1) Steal the storyline of an upcoming American film. Something big-blockbuster. Make sure you change the title just enough to avoid those pesky copyright infringement lawsuits.
2) Get an actor who is washed up so you can put his name on the DVD cover. Keep William Katt and Bruce Boxleitner on speed dial.
3) Use special effects of YouTube quality. Lots of hungry waifs wanting to show off their stuff.
4) Film you movie in some small town and reuse the same sets over and over again.
5) Pad the movie with pointless action scenes.
6) Have a good time.
Okay, this wasn't a bad film for the Asylum, but it's pretty crappy overall. Of course, since the Alien v. Predator movies sucked pretty bad, it wasn't like they were painting a beard on the Mona Lisa.
42 of 53 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?