IMDb > "CSI: Miami" Going Ballistic (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"CSI: Miami" Going Ballistic (2008)

« Prev | 142 of 232 Episodes | Next »

They Really Know How To Keep Us Viewers Ready For The Next Season!

Author: ccthemovieman-1 from United States
10 November 2008

Oh, man, the writers of this show just love to leave their viewers up in the air with something ultra-dramatic in the final episode, making us wait anxiously for the new season to find out what happened.

That is really the case here as we last see Horatio gunned down, possibly dead (we know that won't happen) and CSI's Ryan Wolfe and perhaps Horatio's son Kyle involved! (I doubt that, too...but it does make you say, "Are you kidding me?) As one who now watches this show just on DVDs, I would I have to wait a full year to find out what happened. That is the only bad part of watching these commercial-free DVD episodes. (However, the good news - sort of - is that I can cheat and see the IMDb summary of the first episode of the seventh season, which explains what the deal is above.)

Whatever. At any rate, there is plenty of gunfire here in this final episode of the sixth season. One tip for those new to CSI: when you see the murderer apprehended with 19 minutes left in the CSI programs, be assured something will happen to him, usually not pleasant. Then, the writers can milk another 18.9 minutes out of the episode as CSI tries to figure out who killed the killer! As usual, the beginning is terrific, a real attention-getter. Along the way of finding out who killed a man who just crashed through a window many stories up and landed on the concrete below, we get another killing within minutes as the new medical examiner is killed while examining the man who fell to his death.

Wait a minute.....new medical examiner? Did I miss something? What happened to "Alexx?" I know her son got in trouble in an episode two weeks ago, but there was no talk of her resigning. Someone should at least explain Khandi Alexander's absence. This is ridiculous! Note: There were only 21 episodes in this season. What gives with that? Usually, there are about 24. Boy, fans of this show got short-changed this year.

Awesome

Author: Jamie Kaposkinsty
5 June 2008

This episode was a great way to end this season, I really don't think Horatio is going to die. I will defiantly watch the 7th season starting March 24th because who doesn't want to find out who shot Horatio, at the end of this episode the writers left plenty of clues, You see Kyle load a gun right before Horatio was shot, you see a man in jail on the phone telling the person on the other end of the line to say when 'it's done' and Julia steps out before they have to leave to meet Horatio and Ryan steps out of a meeting early to then after Horatio gets shot Ryan gets a text message saying 'it's done' The strange part is...that Ron is not around at the end of the episode, I find that quite peculiar, I know that Ron is a bad mad, and if he actually kills Kyle or Horatio or any of the CSI's I will be so sad, I may even consider not watching the show.