IMDb > "Second Avenue" (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Second Avenue" More at IMDbPro »"Andra Avenyn" (original title)

Useless.

Author: Mr Andersson from Sweden
9 November 2008

This is probably the worst acting I've ever seen on television. Ocean Avenue is like the best show ever made, compared with this s*it. I don't blame the writers nor the producer, you cant make anything with these people in front of the camera. And why do they keep on making this series, over a hundred episodes now. Who finds this interesting? The so called actors may not inquire big payments but the rest behind the camera sure do. A cheap way of making time on television perhaps, because the channel that actually shows this crap don't have commercials. And finally to all the people out there who wanna become an actor: don't stop doing it when people say that you cant act, stop doing it when producers sails that you cant act.

Ohh my god!

Author: billyboy_88 from Sweden
23 September 2007

Why do they spend so much money making this crappy soap opera? That has equal amounts of bad acting as it has a cliché plot. And the worst part is that It’s suppose to be public service television. I mean they could have made something original and good instead of making this weak piece of mainstream garbage that either makes you want to laugh or reach for the remote to change the channel to the “Watching paint dry show”.

It seams to be the trend these days, if you have an idea for a show that covers all topics that people want to see we can grant you a hundred episodes. And it has to be politically correct of course, and every demographic must be included in the show. So if you get all of this in there it has to be a success right? I say, HELL NO!!!