Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts

Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts (V) More at IMDbPro »

Makes a rumbling sound in your player and gives you an error message

Author: xXBoss-EbertXx from United States
27 April 2012

Watching the movie right now. I am not happy with it, my kids are not either. Every movie with dogs it, show the Animal Control Officers to be mean and uncaring of animals.

How far from the truth.

I am a Animal Control Officer and I get so sick of this in movies. We are the ones trying to help animals. Just once I would like to see Animal Control,has one of the good people.With this being a newer movie I thank it should show more of the truth about shelters. People believe these lies.

Rent it if you could use a decorated coaster...

A great popcorn movie

Author: Gordon-11 from Earth
28 October 2009

This film is about an adolescent girl who has the ability to talk to animals, and how she fulfills her dream to help animals in the world.

"Dr. Dolittle: Million Dollar Mutts" is not bad at all! I find the plot engaging and positive. Though the film is delivered in a light hearted way, it can still be taken seriously as it brings out the message that people need to treat animals according to the animal's wish, not the people's. Understanding them is very important! Hence, there is nothing to stop my approval for Maya's empathic understanding of the animals. There is only one problem, I thought the socialite looked too different from the prototype of socialites. If the actress looked more like the socialite, then the film would be even better!