Dark Shadows (2012)
- She's always wearing red, and she's always thirsty (when the transfusions begin, this takes on a new context).
- She asks someone to close the curtains, displaying an aversion to sunlight.
- She becomes noticeably pale throughout the film.
- She is seen dining under a picture of the full moon.
- Barnabas' wolf-headed cane, is a prop seen in The Wolf Man (1941) and related films.
- The mechanism that reveals a secret passage, features clockwork wolves howling at an image of the full moon.
- Angelique compliments her as growing into "a fetching creature."