IMDb > "CSI: Miami" Dangerous Son (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"CSI: Miami" Dangerous Son (2007)

« Prev | 122 of 232 Episodes | Next »

What's New On CSI: Miami For This Season

Author: ccthemovieman-1 from United States
19 September 2008

Horatio has a son! That's the big story in this opening episode of Season 6. That's not spoiling anything, either, as this is pretty much told early on. With then go with the flashback "eight hours earlier," and we see the crime and subsequent actions, some of which involve a red-headed teen with an attitude. Hence, the title of this episode: "Dangerous Son."

It turns out this is the result of an old fling in which the mom ended the romance, left town, and Horatio didn't know she was pregnant. The kid - "Kyle Harmon" (Evan Ellingson) wound up in foster homes and hasn't exactly turned out like a member of the "Leave It To Beaver" family.

The kid doesn't know Horatio is his dad, just some nosy cop who helps him out of a jam. Obviously, this story will be continued off and on during the upcoming season.

We also learn that "Ryan Wolfe" is working at a gun range and hoping to get reinstated by Miami CSI. It's mentioned all the red tape and other evaluations that Wolfe has to go through before re-joining the team. He becomes part of this case when the killer had stopped off to his range prior to the murder.

We also see that Emily Procter ("Calleigh Dusquense") continues to show more of herself. If she goes any further, she'll be topless on this show. Another change involves Rex Linn as "Sgt. Frank Tripp." He's wearing a uniform now and he's completely bald! Oh, yeah.....there is that crime story, too. The victim is a probation officer, so there are, like, 2,000 suspects! How a jail cop is involved is slowly revealed and then we witness a goofy kidnapping by the teen.

Best Episode

Author: Jamie Kaposkinsty
5 June 2008

I think this episode is the best, I love Evan Ellingson (Kyle) He is an amazing actor, he was great in Complete Savages and now he is in CSI Miami the best show around, I think that Haratio having a son is great news, this episode is defiantly my favorite, It was a great start out for season 6. It defiantly is going to want people to keep watching to see what happens, I think Evan Ellingson will give the show a lot more female viewers consider most of the guest star guys are not very hot, and there are always beautiful girls in this show. I will defiantly watch season 6 if all of the episodes are going to be this good. CSI Miami is the best CSI there is because really it has the best color and Miami is such a beautiful place, I really believe that this episode will keep viewers watching to find out what will happen to Kyle.