IMDb > Paris in Jail: The Music Video (2007) (V) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Paris in Jail: The Music Video (V) More at IMDbPro »

Hilarious video

29 August 2010

Set to an extremely catchy and witty Jimmy Buffett-style tropical rock tune, this gut-busting three minute comedy music video brutally mocks the haughty heiress everyone loves to hate for doing time in the slammer for driving without a license while drunk. Writers/directors Sean Haines and Allan Murray astutely capture Hilton's distinctly aloof, stuck-up, and supremely annoying "why me?" self-pitying narcissism (all-time favorite verse: "They can't do this to me I'm rich") as Paris whines about Britney Spears only getting rehab, missing her pet chihuahua, and both Robert Blake and O.J. Simpson getting off scot free for murder. Amber Hay does a downright uncanny job as Paris; she totally nails Hilton's profoundly obnoxious "I'm so hot!" arrogant attitude and overdone eye-rolling facial expressions, plus sports a fierce spray-on tan and looks insanely smokin' in a skimpy bikini (Hay in fact is actually a lot sexier and more shapely than the real Paris!). Kudos are also in order for Elizabeth Intza's breathy singing and a nice lyrical reference to Hilton's infamous sex tape. Essential viewing for hardcore Paris Hilton bashers.