IMDb > "Undeclared" God Visits (2003) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Undeclared" God Visits (2003)

« Prev | 17 of 18 Episodes | Next »

Question about music - it's driving me nuts

Author: jbushore
5 January 2009

I hope that someone out there can identify the metal music that is playing in the background during the scene where Lloyd is in his philosophy class. I tried looking it up online with no success. I rented the dvds from Blockbuster so I don't have the set booklet which probably has the information I am looking for. I'm thinking that it might be Slipknot but still haven't pinned it down. Thanks for the help.

Not the best episode by far, but the series as a whole is fairly entertaining. But in my opinion, it is far less funny than Freaks and Geeks. And their dorm rooms are huge! I lived in a 10' x 14' room for three years. Not realistic.

A very bad episode that isn't nearly "controversial" enough to be interesting

Author: stephenebrey from United States
29 July 2008

This episode is terrible, and it has nothing to do with any "controversial" content (it's too shallow to skewer any religion properly). It presents a simple and unrealistic view of Christianity: that just reading the Bible will turn you into a brainwashed, mindless Christian. And it's even worse when it comes to Existentialism, which this episode portrays as meaning that nothing matters, so you shouldn't try. That's about the OPPOSITE of existentialism. Existentialism was all about trying to find a reason to live (they were anti-suicide!).

Even if I wasn't insulted by the way Christianity and Existentialism were portrayed, I would still dislike this episode because the sudden character changes that Steven and Lloyd go through are boring and don't develop the characters.