IMDb > "Jericho" Oversight (2008) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 27 of 30 Episodes | Next »

Tragic

Author: Simon L. from Germany
10 June 2016

I won't forget this episode. The last 20 minutes are crazy and so heart-breaking. It really shows that you can't trust these guys and that absolutely no-one is spared in this show.

The build-up was well handled and I liked the character moments very much. This show is so captivating and good. I still can't believe it was cancelled.

Well, all I can say is: Watch Jericho and don't be afraid of this tragic episode. It is sad, it is full of tension, it is frustrating - but it moves the story forward.

10 out of 10. Just like that.

Good episode

Author: mm-39 from Winnipeg
14 March 2008

A good episode, but not the greatest. I wish there was a little less drag time with the show. The Jenn and Rallings people were at it again. I feel this is going to be one of those right-wing conspires plots. I find that a little too politically correct. Easy plot device to blame people in suits. I could be wrong and the show has me in for a loop. I hate predictable TV. The end of the show hit me for a loop. Wow unpredictable. Like Supernatural the show changes cast quick enough which keeps the story fresh. I wonder what Beck will do with the new information? 6 out of 10. My wife thinks the Ravenwood bad guy plays a good antagonist.