The Book of Eli (2010)
- In the opening fight, he cuts the man's hand of after being pushed. Also he lures the rest of them in to a dark tunnel before fighting them.
- He has extraordinary hearing and sense smell.
- At one point, after staying the night at the nuclear cooler's ruins, Solara asks Eli how does he know which way to go, to which he replies "We walk by faith, not by sight".
- He doesn't put on his sunglasses right away when walking outside, like everyone else does (he even appears to be staring directly at the sun).
- In several scenes sounds of babies, shooting guns, movement and sometimes almost insignificant sounds is emphasized.
- He searches the shelves of the first house he checks (in the beginning of the movie, before he finds the dead body) by running his hand through it.
- When he finds the dead body hanging it is very clear that his shock is caused by the doors falling off the hinges, not the sight of the dead person. He even feels the body before being sure of what he is dealing with since he can't see anything.
- Just before finding the doors hiding the dead body, he runs into an end table with his thigh, as if he didn't see it.
- As he walks along the highway with Solara, he silences her so that he can hear better the bird ("dinner") flying above them.
- At George and Martha's house, he kicks forward by the first step of the stairs to the porch with his boot so he knows where it is.
- He never fires his weapon first, needing to hear the sound of shooting at him to identify the location of his target.
- His use of a shotgun as a primary weapon means that accuracy is not as critical, allowing for him to aim via sound rather than sight.
- When Eli and Solara approach the cannibals' (George and Martha) house. As they approach the steps, you can hear a brief clicking sound. Eli is using echolocation to "see" what is ahead of him.
- George asks Eli about the No Trespassing sign, "Can't you read the sign?" Eli responds, "Didn't see it."