IMDb > "Gossip Girl" Roman Holiday (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Gossip Girl" Roman Holiday (2007)

« Prev | 11 of 121 Episodes | Next »

~*-A family episode-*~

Author: Aura V from Romania
3 June 2008

This episode was good, even without Cuck and Nate.

Yet again, this is another family episode, the Waldorfs are bounding and making up for the lost time. In the van der Woodsen clan, Lily gets a marriage proposal from Chuck's father and Dan's parents decide it's time for them to split.

I loved the scene when Blair warned Vanessa that she's watching and she doesn't want Serena to get hurt.

I can hardly wait for the moment Chuck is going to hit his revenge. He's such a powerful character.

All in all, my favorite scene was the one when Serena presented her "second" Christmas gift to Dan.

The One With Christmas...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
6 October 2015

I enjoyed this episode. However, I didn't love it. I probably only like it as much as I do because of the fact that it's a holiday-themed episode, a Christmas episode. I love Christmas episodes, and this was a big part of the reason why this episode got a 6 out of 10, instead of a 5 out of 10.

In this episode, it's Christmas time, and everyone's getting ready. Blair's Father, Harold, comes home to celebrate the holidays with her. He also brings a very unexpected guest, his lover Roman. Blair, and her Mother, find it difficult to act happy, when they are anything but. Meanwhile, Jenny, and Vanessa help Serena plan a Christmas surprise for Dan. And Dan, and Jenny's Mother, leaves, finally.

Last appearance of: Alison Humphrey, thank God.

Overall, I give this episode a 6 out of 10, which in my ratings book is: Good.