IMDb > "Desperate Housewives" Liaisons (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Desperate Housewives" Liaisons (2007)

« Prev | 66 of 181 Episodes | Next »

New Situations For The Characters

Author: Desertman84 from United States
29 May 2014

In Liasons,Susan is considering moving from Wisteria Lane.She plans to go to London.But later,she gets involved with a car accident with Ian which gets them stranded in a lake.

Meanwhile,Tom feels threatened with Rick at the pizzeria as he show interest towards his wife,Lynette.Among all the women,she happens to have a close to perfect relationship with her husband.Will their marriage be finally tested considering with Rick?

As far as Edie and Carlos are concerned,we get to see them enjoying their relationship.We get to witness them have rough sex to the point of breaking a table.Will this lead to a marriage someday?

Meanwhile,Gabrielle is somewhat lonely as her new man,Victor is busy campaigning for mayor.Will this affect their relationship?I just feel to bad for her considering that her ex-hubby is having the time of his life with a new woman while she is somewhat left behind with a busy politician.

This is another enjoyable episode as we get to witness characters experiencing different situations that we are accustomed to seeing them.I can't just wait to see the next one.