"South Park" Imaginationland: Episode II (2007)

« Prev | 165 of 249 Episodes | Next »

As good if not better than its predecessor

Author: briar444 from United States
24 October 2007

This episode is definitely in my opinion the best episode of season 11. The episode itself is very enjoyable with many classic characters i was pleased to see Xenomorph, Khan, "Tron Guy", Predator, The Stormtroopers Etcetera. Interesting Story line the jokes weren't as Unoriginal as some of the earlier season 11 episodes. I was impressed by all the characters they were able to incorporate into the episode (the Imagination Land Wall being the reason for the characters.) overall about-

8.5 out of 10 the episode was funny but the plot could have been better.

Excellent second part

Author: gangstahippie from Canada(Montreal, Quebec)
21 September 2008

This is the second out of a three part episode of South park.What happens in the series is Cartman sees a leprechaun and Kyle does not believe it.They bet on whether the leprechaun is real or not.However, if they do see the leprechaun, Kyle has to suck Cartman's balls.They do see it and throughout the episodes, Cartman goes to great lengths to get Kyle to suck his balls.The leprechaun is from a place called Imaginationland, where all the imaginary characters live.However, terrorists take over imaginationland and break the wall which separates the good imaginary characters from the evil ones.In this one, we see all the evil imaginary characters torture and kill the good characters.There are many evil characters such as Freddy Kruger,Jason Vorhees and even the Woodland Critters from a previous South park episode.These creatures are simply SICK! Even Jason states "Man, I do not want to meet the kid who thought those things up".

Imaginationland: A New Hope

Author: RainDogJr from Mexico City
31 December 2008

Imaginationland is certainly in great danger, is time for Alien, Predator, Frankenstein's monster, Freddy Krueger, Jason, the Joker, Darth Maul and many others evil imaginary characters. So part 2 has Cartman finding Kyle who together with Stan has been helping the US Government but certainly they don't know exactly how they traveled to Imaginationland (that is what the US Government certainly wants) since basically a fat and very strange man came (during part 1) and in his magical flying machine he didn't raped them but just sang the Imagination song and the next thing the boys knew was that they were in Imaginationland. That great, really great song turns to be the key, the US Government actually build a portal to the imagination back in the 60's! But it never worked so now with the song the portal is finally open then soldiers are ready to kick the terrorists out of Imaginationland, the really great fact: Kurt Russell is one of the soldiers! But certainly he is like "I'm just a f****** actor" but the general is like "yeah but you were in that movie that is like this operation". So meanwhile this and the stuff with Cartman and Kyle (is great since Cartman is like "I'm only interested in the part of the story when a leprechaun was real and Kyle has to suck my balls", and what happens after Kyle dies is very memorable!) happens in the real world in Imaginationland Butters and two imaginary character (Lollipop King and Snarf) are trying to get to the Castle Sunshine after surviving the attack of the evil imaginary characters. At one point, Butters is seen as a possible allied of the terrorists and we see the Council of Nine. Brilliantly hilarious since we see that Jesus and Luke Skywalker are in a same position, the other members of the Council of Nine are: Aslan, Gandalf, Morpheus, Zeus, Glinda, Wonder Woman and Popeye! Totally fantastic! So episode II ends and the war for Imaginationland is about to begin (Butters will be very important) and the US Government is about to nuke Imaginationland. Fantastic second part and did I mention that the Woodland Christmas Critters are in it and certainly are the most evil imaginary characters (and that they raped Kurt Russell) and that Manbearpig was the first evil character that entered to the real world?

Episode II

Author: eikibleiki from Iceland, Borgarnes
31 October 2007

We have here a one good South Park show. If anybody wants to suck some balls it's Kyle. But will he ever? But is this trilogy going to end with some good stuff? Will Kyle suck Eric's balls? Will butters get out of Imagination land and will US blow up everything? South Park is one of my favorite shows and I hope they will keep produce more shows! I haven't watched a good South Park show in a long time but this trilogy will be the BEST.. . . .............. ........... .......... ........ ........... ......... ......... ........... ....... .............. ........... ........ ........... .... ...... .......... .......... ........ ........... ......... .......... ...!

Enjoy!

The 3 part imaginationland-BEST SOUTH PARK EPISODES EVER!

Author: Dillon Harris from Ireland
21 July 2010

I said it once and ill say it again the three parts of imaginationland have got to be one of the best South Park episodes ever made,part two would probably be the best one,in this you see,the government trying to find a way to imaginationland and Butters on a quest to Castle Sunshine along with a Lolly Pop King and Snarf from Thundercats.

The government are holding Stan and Kyle until they reveal how they got into imaginationland,Cartman is on a quest to find Kyle so he will finally suck his ***** to hold up his side of the bet.

10/10!