"House M.D." Airborne (TV Episode 2007) Poster

(TV Series)

(2007)

2 ReviewsOrdered By: Helpfulness
There have been better episodes this season!
XFilesChik17 April 2007
This was a good episode but I think this season, particularly with the development of House and Cameron's relationship, has been the best! I didn't enjoy the detective episodes too much but this season has been great and I can't wait to see where this is all leading! ::crosses my fingers for House and Cameron:: He deserves love! ;-) He's just playing hard to get! This episode was interesting but I missed him and his team together! Hugh Laurie is a comic genius with his timing and facial expressions; a wonderful actor! I found the writing was well done. I enjoyed when he attempted to make his team out of random people on the plane. Well done all together but it was just missing that personal/emotional development that it seemed to be gaining this season!
16 out of 59 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Airborne or Hysterical !
sam_avb10 September 2014
Dr.House this time is in the mid-air on a flight back home and one patient starts vomiting and display symptoms of a contagious disease or may be not. Dr.House with his wit and humour tries to make the situation less tense. This episode will tell you that House can solve medical problems anywhere. With little medical equipment on the plane how he manages to solve this case is amazing. And who is his team this time? fellow passengers who have no clue what is going on. He just needs someone to talk to and do the brainstorming. Thats all he needs. His comic timing is awesome and the scene where he proves how everyone is hysterical is enjoyable. He is a genius. On the ground meanwhile there are lot of things happening in the hospital. Chase scores another with his ability to come up with the solution for the Old lady. He did really well but ending is heart breaking. I can only wonder what Dr.Cameron is thinking. Seriously, its high time Dr.Cameron decides what she wants. Men are more sensitive than Women. This episodes certainly highlights that. Overall, it was one of the better episodes this season. It was enjoyable and House was at his best. :)
1 out of 4 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this