IMDb > "House M.D." Family (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"House M.D." Family (2007)

« Prev | 67 of 176 Episodes | Next »

They must make new season!

Author: senasena from Yemen
2 May 2007

In my opinion this one was really among the best this season though reminded me the 2nd season's second episode, which I also found very touching and emotional.

The plot is around curing a boy who is a marrow donor for his older brother with Leucaemia. Since the older boy's immune system was shut for the surgery House has only got a few days to find out what is wrong with the younger brother and make him well.

Leitmotif for this episode was Foreman's thoughts caused by killing a patient and his will to recover from that. It becomes obvious that he is no longer the man he used to be just an episode ago and that is what so special for me in this episode.

It not only had all the "House-like" tension swinging the viewer from one diagnosis to another, but also made me feel very sympathetic for parents, who get to make decisions for their children's life one after another, and so this is a place to say special bravo for actors playing the parents.

Dog was awesome!

Author: sam_avb from Canada
11 September 2014

This episode was awesome. All the medical terminology was confusing for me. But what I did understand was Dr.House is awesome. His comic timing, his anger and his way of connecting with people even if it is worse or better. He connects with them some way. And Wow they can make dog act too. All the scenes between dog and Dr.House were hilarious. Watch out how the dog leaves Dr.House. It was so emotional, comical and very funny. Director is fantastic. The way he should connection between Dr.House and dog is awesome. I am amazed at how even without one dialogue Dog was able to speak to Dr.House in a language of its own. Really fantastic. With Dr.House either you can love him or hate him but you can't ignore him. Even if people hate him outside still they admire him silently and appreciate for what he is.