« Prev | 102 of 273 Episodes | Next »

you still got it Seth.

Author: MairegChernet (mchernet15@gmail.com) from United States
17 December 2007

this episode of family guy,believe it or not Joe is walking on air, is a very satisfying episode. the episode is about Joe getting a leg transplant which enables him to walk. Now that Joe is walking he wants more athletic and muscular friends like him. and for that he abandons his 3 best friends for they are lethargic and could not keep up with his dangerous sporting activities that he wants them to be involved in. then he starts hanging out with more athletic friends. feeling dumped,Peter,Cleveland and Quagmire decide to re-cripple him.

I do not agree with people who say family guy has lost its scent after season 3. i still love the outrage and laughs it offers. this episode is one of the best ones since the start of the show. you rock Seth

The One Where Joe Walks...

Author: Taylor Kingston from Australia
25 January 2015

I love this episode. But I do think Joe is kind of douchey in it. You'll see what I mean if you watch the episode.

In this episode, Joe gets surgery to get a leg transplant and he can suddenly walk. Like that's a real thing. Wait, is it? Anyway, Joe gets a new active lifestyle, using his new legs to do whatever he wants. But Peter, Quagmire and Cleveland are getting a bit tired of the new upbeat, always exercising, never sitting in their favorite booth at The Drunken Clam. Joe decides to not be their friends anymore and Bonnie is not happy with his life either. She plans to shot him in the spin to re-paralyse him. Eventually, he gets shot and can no longer walk. He goes back to his drinking in the bar, sitting in a wheelchair, way of life.

Overall, I give this episode a 10 out of 10.