Randolph Spencer and Martin Brubaker were ex-Navy SEALS-turned-mercenaries who hired themselves out as soldiers of fortune for a very high fee. On their missions, Spence and Bru relied ... See full summary »
Counter-terrorist Jack Quinn misses his target, Stavros, on the eve of his final mission. From there, he is sent to "The Colony", a rebirth for presumed-dead assassins. He breaks free from ... See full summary »
Jean-Claude Van Damme,
Eddie is a New York limo driver and a fanatical follower of the New York Knicks professional basketball team. The team is struggling with a mediocre record when, in mid-season, "Wild Bill" ... See full summary »
Turner Sports President, Dr. Harvey Schiller recently removed Eric Bischoff as the President of WCW. A move that has swayed the balance of power back to WCW in the war with the nWo. In the ... See full summary »
1. U.S. Title Match: Meng Vs. Champ-Sting - Quite clumsy contest. Meng dominated almost all the match. But there were some nice moments like Hurricanrana! from Sting. He retained the U. S. Belt 6/10
2. World Television Title Match: Paul Orndorff Vs. Champ-The Renegade - Awful, Renegade is one low-skilled wrestler. He was booked as face and crowd cheered for Orndorff! They really hated Renegade. Champ remained. 4/10
3. Kamala Vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan - Another terrible contest. 2 stiffs brawled for too long. I didn't care for these 2 even a little bit. Worst match of the event. 3/10
4. Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Dave Sullivan - Sullivan is bottom of wrestling. That's not indescribable how poor this guy was. Only for DDP's won over that goof: 6/10
5. World Tag Team Title Triangle Match: Blue Bloods Vs. Nasty Boys Vs. Champs- Harlem Heat 6.5/10
6. LifeGuard Match (or Lumberjack for clear): Ric Flair Vs. Macho Man - Yeah Chris Kanyon, my all-time favorite wrestler between the Guards! I Saw these 2 fight hundred times. Scenario is almost equal. and I HATE, how Flair had to job in 1994-95 to former WWF Superstars, just as Savage or Hogan... 5/10
7. WCW World Heavyweight Title Cage Match: Champ-Hogan Vs. Vader - Immortal Hulk scored again!!! Are you bored yet? So do I. Poor Vader, I don't wonder he was shortly after that outta WCW. Match was as bad as Hogan's beating everybody. 4/10
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?