1. U.S. Title Match: Meng Vs. Champ-Sting - Quite clumsy contest. Meng dominated almost all the match. But there were some nice moments like Hurricanrana! from Sting. He retained the U. S. Belt 6/10
2. World Television Title Match: Paul Orndorff Vs. Champ-The Renegade - Awful, Renegade is one low-skilled wrestler. He was booked as face and crowd cheered for Orndorff! They really hated Renegade. Champ remained. 4/10
3. Kamala Vs. Hacksaw Jim Duggan - Another terrible contest. 2 stiffs brawled for too long. I didn't care for these 2 even a little bit. Worst match of the event. 3/10
4. Diamond Dallas Page Vs. Dave Sullivan - Sullivan is bottom of wrestling. That's not indescribable how poor this guy was. Only for DDP's won over that goof: 6/10
5. World Tag Team Title Triangle Match: Blue Bloods Vs. Nasty Boys Vs. Champs- Harlem Heat 6.5/10
6. LifeGuard Match (or Lumberjack for clear): Ric Flair Vs. Macho Man - Yeah Chris Kanyon, my all-time favorite wrestler between the Guards! I Saw these 2 fight hundred times. Scenario is almost equal. and I HATE, how Flair had to job in 1994-95 to former WWF Superstars, just as Savage or Hogan... 5/10
7. WCW World Heavyweight Title Cage Match: Champ-Hogan Vs. Vader - Immortal Hulk scored again!!! Are you bored yet? So do I. Poor Vader, I don't wonder he was shortly after that outta WCW. Match was as bad as Hogan's beating everybody. 4/10
1 of 2 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?