Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
|MPAA||Rated PG-13 for some strong language|
Sex & Nudity
- Spurlock's wife's pregnacy was greatly referenced and shown at the end of the documentary.
- Spurlock complains how the liquor stores in Saudi Arabia censors out the clevage and nudity in the magazines.
Violence & Gore
- Archive footage of people getting shot throughout the documentary.
- Mild language spoken throughout the documentary.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One scene shows a group of men smoking hookah.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Throughout the documentary, Morgan was risking his own life while traveling in middle eastern countries that have crime and terrorism. Some kids might be disturb by the mentionings of middle eastern schools being bombed and kids shown to be living in towns where everyone owns a gun. Morgan also witnesses an actual bomb squad that tries to get rid of a placed bomb and avoid any casualties.