I won't tell the plot because you can found it on Wikipedia.
My thoughts are:
I think the problem was on script and continuities.
1. What happened next with Irfan Khan? what's his role?
2. Then if many objects were broken or stick with Peter's hand, why it didn't happen when he hug and kissed Gwen, or when he used his cellphone?
3. If Webb wanted to make this Spidey being real as possible. But how come a teenager like Peter can make very complicated spidey suite and web shooter? OK he is diligent, but where he got the money to make such things? He isn't rich like Tony Stark or Bruce Wayne. Peter is from mid-low family. So it just like give a poor boy an Armani and try to make us believe that he buys it by himself. Ridiculous.
4. What is the Lizard motives in his act? to make everyone being like him? After very long research, wasting money, time etc. How come he just want to give everyone "free service" ?
5. Peter' motivation to be Spider-Man is really disgrace (in term of Superhero idealism) So Peter became Spider-Man, just want to find the murderer of Uncle Ben? Revenge? 6. When Lizard made a mess on the bridge, Spidey rescued a boy and it was good scene. But its ruined into pointless when Lizard ran away then Spidey wasn't chasing him, instead he met Gwen then he said he must stop the Lizard. 7. Its not logic , if a girl who just met a boy, just 2-3 times then they aren't a couple yet, then she invites that boy in family dinner.
Andrew's acting as Spidey was very good. Even i think he can deliver Parker's emotion better than Tobey did. Andrew was amazing as Peter Parker in this movie more outspoken and bit of arrogant. Emma Stone was so so. Rhys Ifans was poor. Almost every villains in Superhero movies were delivered great acting and could play the audiences' emotion (ex: Ledger, Nicholson, Hackman, Spacey, Defoe, Molina etc) but somehow Ifans was less better, plain, and not total.
The movie is quiet good. But, brought this Spidey into darker tone like Batman Begins to avoid being campy and real wasn't the answer. Spider-Man is not Batman. They are different
As Spidey fanboy, i am happy that this reboot can extend the franchise. But not as Amazing as before. :'(
|Plot summary||Plot synopsis||Ratings|
|Awards||External reviews||Parents Guide|
|Official site||Plot keywords||Main details|
|Your user reviews||Your vote history|