IMDb > "M.I.High" (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

So bad it's good.

Author: drichmondlondon from United Kingdom
3 August 2015

REVIEW FOR ADULTS INTENDING TO WATCH:

Watch this with some friends while intoxicated and it's a perfect ten. Watch sober and it's a one. It's cheesier than any spy show I've ever seen. It's got over the top , terrible The Room-like acting and weird plots. Somebody like Mr. Plinkett should review this film. It's a hidden gem that , like MovieBob, you laugh at and enjoy ironically while you think "I can't believe I actually watched and enjoyed this." The action scenes are sure to make a room of drunks laugh until the cows come home as the scenes are so short and without tension and when there is fighting involved it is so fake looking and tame it's amazing. Watch this , trust me.

REVIEW FOR CHILDREN INTENDING TO WATCH: Yeah it's fun for under 11s I guess. It's harmless and silly and very British.