1. Flyin' Brian Pillman Vs Johnny B. Badd - I never understand why is there time limit. Time limit expired and match continues because "we must have a winner". Useless time limit. After all match was good. Badd won U.S. Title match against Sting. 8.5/10
2. Sgt. Craig Pittman Vs. Cobra - 2 minute something awful. Waste of time. 3/10
3. WCW World Television Title Match: Champ-The Renegade Vs. Diamond Dallas Page - Finally somebody took the Championship from that weirdo Renegade. Match was watchable but not outstanding. 6.5/10
4. For the WCW World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: Harlem Heat Vs. Champs-Bunkhouse Buck/Dick Slater - Average match with Sherri's hot kiss in the end :) 6/10
5. Arn Anderson Vs. Ric Flair - Long match, but not so special and with Anderson's victory over Flair. Hmm. 6/10 Next we see ridiculous sketch by Sullivan.
6. Wargames: Sting/Hogan/Savage/Luger Vs. Meng/Zodiac/Kamala/Shark - Stipulation: if Hogan's team win, he'll get 5 minutes with Sullivan. Guess who won in bad match? 5.5/10
0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?