The British Comedy Awards 2006 Live (TV) More at IMDbPro »

The British Comedy Awards 2006 Live

Author: Jackson Booth-Millard from United Kingdom
4 January 2007

As far as I've seen this has always been essential viewing because I am always wanting my favourite comedy shows to be mentioned, nominated or hopefully win. They always have a good host, usually Jonathan Ross to add comedy of his/ her own. With the help of clips we see who has been nominated for certain awards and then the special guest giver announces the winner. There are awards such as Best Comedy Show, Comedy Writer, Best Comedy Actor and Actresses and many more. They have some pretty good people to give the awards as well as receive them, and this particular year it was all live. They've had Sacha Baron Cohen, Jack Black, Russell Brand, Matt Willis, Justin Lee Collins, Alan Carr, Jimmy Carr, Charlotte Church, Larry David, Anthony McPartlin, Declan Donnelly, Leigh Francis, Ricky Gervais, Anthony Head, Lenny Henry, Harry Hill, Vernon Kay, Nigella Lawson, Courtney Love, David Walliams, Matt Lucas, Madonna, David Mitchell, Robert Webb, Graham Norton, Nick Park, Shaun Williamson and many others. Very good!