IMDb > "CSI: Miami" Internal Affairs (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"CSI: Miami" Internal Affairs (2007)

« Prev | 109 of 232 Episodes | Next »

It's A Wonder This Crew Can Solve So Many Crimes

Author: ccthemovieman-1 from United States
8 December 2007

What a crew! Wow, in this soap opera-like episode (the first of that in this fifth season), Natalia is accused of murdering her ex-husband, then a fellow female CSI lab ("Maxine") tech says she killed the guy, Eric Delko slugs the victim earlier in the day and then Ryan Wolfe compromises evidence trying to show off in front on this obnoxious cameraman. What professionals! It's amazing Horatio can keep this group functioning.

I had written earlier this season that I didn't think "Natalia Boa Vista" was a good choice to be promoted as a regular CSI field worker and - even though you know they aren't going to make her into a murderer - this woman does not add anything to the credibility to the prestigious CSI position. This episode, once again, points that out and she seems to be more trouble than she's worth. On the plus side, at least we don't have to see this obnoxious character "Nick" (her ex) anymore.

The ending in this one was nice with David Caruso's "Horatio Caine" showing his compassionate side, once again. If this was real life, I'm sure the people who have him as their boss would just have the highest regard for him.