IMDb > "Grey's Anatomy" Staring at the Sun (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Grey's Anatomy" Staring at the Sun (2006)

« Prev | 44 of 221 Episodes | Next »

Kate Walsh's sister..

Author: kisskiss_112 from Australia
29 May 2007

Since I'm in Australia we are behind in the episodes of Greys Anatomy. So I have only recently seen this episode(about 3weeks ago)and I was wondering if Kate Walsh's sister was in this episode? Her character name was Diane I think. And I'm sure her role was a mother who's daughter had been admitted to the hospital, although I can't remember why. And she had blonde hair and looked almost exactly the same as Kate. Same facial features. They looked almost identical. So I'm wondering that she had to be Kates sister. I've looked all through the cast for this episode and she isn't mentioned on it. And I'm positive this is the episode she was in. Does anyone know? This would just ease my curiosity. Thank you

we were in the same boat

Author: seniz321 from United Kingdom
4 September 2007

Finally someone who realises that those two look like twins! don't worry I'm behind in London too, the next season (4) is going to start in the states in September and we're still in season 3!

i was searching her also, because i also thought they looked identical..the actress that you're looking for is Myndy Crist. after a lot of frustration i finally found her...to answer your question: they are not sisters, because Kate was bought up in Arizona and Myndy was raised in California.

i was happy after finding her because anyone i told didn't see the resemblance, I'm glad someone else out there does! :D x