IMDb > Night of the Hell Hamsters (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Night of the Hell Hamsters

Night of the Hell Hamsters More at IMDbPro »

Let me just say that the title is quite accurate.

Author: Aaron1375
14 March 2010

I just happened upon this short film while looking for short horror films here at IMDb. Suffice to say the title caught my eye so despite the fact the film is also listed as a comedy I gave it a shot. It was about a babysitter whose boyfriend stops by and brings what the girl believes to be a Ouija board. However, the boyfriend conveniently forgot the board because he had different things in mind to do that night. Well she is rather bummed out about this and somehow makes a board out of a child's game and before you know it they are calling upon the spirits of another realm and the hamsters are possessed and hungering for human blood. Yes, this film is a tad silly, but I must admit I did kind of cringe when the one hamster got the guy. Suffice to say he was not really in the mood anymore after the attack. There is rather good gore for a short film with an obviously low budget as the hamsters when possessed look like little stuffed animals on the attack. Still, it is a short so I will give it points for being a lot more interesting than a lot of horror movies I have seen on the big screen recently.