"Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" Confrontation (2006)

« Prev | 166 of 369 Episodes | Next »

A shot A Hasselbeck??

Author: stormsfury2131 from United States
31 October 2006

I admit that when they first said the victim's name it randomly sounded like Elizabeth Hasslebeck, but that was only for a second. Not once did I think that this episode was in ANY way connected to The View star or that it was a shot at her. How utterly absurd! I liked the episode because we are starting to get a feel for what makes Dani Beck tick. Connie Nielsen is just superb (as she is in all her films), and she brings something fresh to the show. She is making Stabler see his job through a fresh set of eyes.

That said, I am really happy that Mariska Hargitay is back in tonight's episode, and I can't wait to watch. Welcome Home, Liv! The producers are drawing from great talent with their guest stars. I am hoping that we will see Dani Beck back from time to time, as I can't imagine that Connie Nielsen will be doing series TV full time. I would also like to see Marcia Gay Harden back. I think the show is reaching out and bringing in fresh material with very talented actors. Great job guys!