IMDb > "Jericho" 9:02 (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 6 of 30 Episodes | Next »

Wonderful Show!

Author: glenn-e-waters from United States
26 October 2006

This has been one of the best shows on television in a long time! Very good drama! I really like the action and Actors. The war-back-ground and post nuclear-world problems with the unknown fear of what has happened keeps the viewer on the edge of his seat. The specter seems real and the actors really play their roles well. I hope the show does not let up on the action or the fear of what will happen next. The town has a real feel to it, and the new family with all their secrets and past history adds to the suspense. The unraveling of the social fabric is also very believable. The need to save the corn crop for the future of the 5000 people of the town shows the fear the people are starting the feel. The loss of electricity and contact with the outside also is realistic.

Realistic

Author: mm-39 from Winnipeg
2 December 2007

The people a Jericho face E M P. The E M P wipes out the power. Food, gas and everything else become limited. Social Darwinsim takes, and become like animals. In the end, order is restored. Good acting and well directed. I love how the bad guys can survive the best in such a brutal environment. Totally logical for evil men do good during evil times. 7 out of 10. Good episode. I bet the social order will worsen. Why was there E M P when the missiles were fired? Never explained. Did the missiles intercept other bombs? I hope the mystery is explained in a further episode. I wonder where the state police are during the problems, and or the state government? Nothing in Kanas was nuked.