IMDb > "Whacked Out Sports" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Whacked Out Sports" More at IMDbPro »

crude, yet effective

Author: ratiocn from Los Angeles
11 June 2017

Except for the gratuitous inclusion of a few women in bikinis, the stupidity on display in this injury-fest is completely Y chromosome -- in front of the camera, behind the camera, and the wise-cracking host.

My wife says this show is the one that most makes her want to turn lesbian and leave all men behind. Keep up the good work!

further displaying the xenophobic behaviour of the west

Author: therealmatman from United Kingdom
24 June 2008

this TV show is as funny as a burning orphanage!

Bad points(all points): Clips aren't shown once, they are shown several hundred times, not just through one episode, through a whole series trying to squeeze every ounce of credit from them.

They add sound effects to every single clips like crashes people screaming, really what is the point in that? even if some of the stunts go right they add sound effects, if someone falls of a skateboard, it's the sound of over exaggerated bones cracking.

The translation sections, this really shows that the presenter is really taking the pee out of the people even if they are saying how the stunt went the guy pulls up loose information about the culture (e.g. underwater Icelandic hockey: "ya ya, if it's not Bjork then it's not worth it") the guy's a moron.

They include women in bikinis for the living hell of it just to bring in teenagers and people who like women (trying to draw everyone to this garbage)

This show is for simple people who point at aeroplanes in the sky and still use turnips as currency, this is one of the lowest forms of entertainment and basically just a filler for empty time slots.

People are insane!

Author: theunlisted from United States
14 August 2008

People are insane and I love it! This show has some of the best clips I've ever seen. I seriously can't believe people do these kinds of things. Exploding, crashing, spills, thrills and just plain insanity.

And who doesn't love a bikini race? I honestly don't know another show where one can find this kind of entertainment all wrapped up in one place.

Sure the announcer can say some cheesy things, but isn't that the way it's supposed to be? I think that makes the show even more funny. I also just caught Whacked Out Videos, and anyone who loves the crazy clips in this show definitely must check it out. Same announcer and formula but they have some really messed up clips on that show.

Keep the shows coming!