IMDb > "Ghost Whisperer" Love Never Dies (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Ghost Whisperer" Love Never Dies (2006)

« Prev | 23 of 107 Episodes | Next »

"So Long Andrea Marino"

Author: aybradley-1 from United States
29 September 2006

I watched the 1st and 2nd episodes of this story for the season premiere. Last season I was very surprised to find out that Andrea was going to die as a result of the plane that crashed in the town. At first, I thought that this was just a dream that she was having until her brother was safe after changing his flight plans and he ended up coming to see Melinda after Andrea's death. For me, it was the saddest episode to date for Melinda to have to let Andrea go.

Aisha Taylor and Jennifer Love Hewitt made a wonderful pair as friends on this program. The friendship and chemistry between the two was genuine. Ms. Taylor will be sorely missed as she ventures on with her acting career.

second series

Author: ben-sims2 from United Kingdom
8 June 2007

i really enjoyed the first series of ghost whisperer and nearly every episode made me cry. the cast were excellent and it had me gripped from start to finish. I've seen many things with Jennifer love Hewitt but this has to be the best for me. i was surprised to see Aisha Taylor in such a serious role after starring in friends. i cant wait to see the second series but will be sad that Aisha Taylor has left. could anyone possibly tell me when the second series will be shown in england? i have waited a long time to catch up with it and i was worried that i may have somehow missed it. is the ghost whisperer series ever going to be released on DVD?