IMDb > "Ugly Betty" Swag (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

« Prev | 11 of 85 Episodes | Next »

Swag Question- spoilers

Author: Miss_Cardinale from United States
14 February 2012

In the episode "Swag" everybody talks about how everyone will know if Betty gets a knockoff.

But then Walter gives her a knockoff that she then gives to Marc and he accepts it as real, in exchange for a favor AND A KNOCKOFF.

Unless Walter got the real bag back from the pharmacist? But then who paid for the 15 refills of Ignacio's medicine?

?? How'd that happen?

Also annoying that this episode on both Netflix and Hulu is aired without any "flashback" so all of the confusing "I thought she already knew Henry" and "if she's been working there for months, how did she just now get paid" questions linger.

I'm confused

Author: skye_azure (skye_azure@hotmail.com) from Australia
13 May 2007

Help me - I came to this site tonight to confirm that yet again the station that shows Betty in Australia has stuffed up... But oops maybe not. This episode is apparently shown in the correct order. Then why did Henry seem to be meeting Betty for the first time, and Walter and Betty are still broken up after the affair? Yet in episodes previously watched there have been numerous meetings with Henry. And Walter visited Betty at the swanky hotel, came to Thanksgiving (I think) among other things.... Some one help me out? What have I missed? ....while I'm at it, why on earth is there a minimum amount we are allowed to comment here? Usually there is a maximum, and I always go over, now I can't seem to make up the amount.