IMDb > "A Haunting" Hidden Terror (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"A Haunting" Hidden Terror (2006)

« Prev | 19 of 95 Episodes | Next »

One of the Best!!!

Author: MeAgain19721 from United States
15 September 2007

I think this was one of the best episodes to date! I do wonder if the photo and the EVP used in this show was real. It would be great if they used the ACTUAL evidence. The photo was very creepy and the voice scared the crap out of me. I live in NY so it was cool to see something in my state. I would love to see an episode that takes place in Westchester County, New York. We had A LOT of history in my area.

The acting was really good..especially from Alonso! Cute guy! I also know through Ghost Hunters on SiFi that the Central NY Ghost Hunters are really good!

Keep up the great work and I cant wait for many more seasons!!!

Awesome episode!

Author: stadler_jennifer from United States
13 November 2006

Now, this episode rocks! It really scared me and my friends. We've been following "A Haunting" since it started airing and got a lot of our friends to tune in. Its almost like the cult classic - underground series favorite. We live in Covina, California - nowhere-ville. It gets really quiet out here and very dark at night being away from the city, so it sets the mood for spookiness. Your episode "Hiden Terror" stuck out from the rest because there were less characters in this one compared to some of the ones before. The lead guy rocked. We did a search on him here on the IMDb (as like all the other cute boys we find on other shows and films) and Johnny Alonso has done a lot of work. Not much to say about his girlfriend other that he could of cast someone prettier. But all the acting on this episode reminded me of "The grudge" or any made for TV movie. Also had a problem with "Poltergeist" lady, actually all the ghost busters seemed out of place like they should of been on another show or something. But all of us loved Johnny Alonso with his cute dimple smile. Pretty boys getting the the crap scared out of them, what more can a girl ask for on a Thursday night? :)