IMDb > Star Trek: Legacy (2006) (VG) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Star Trek: Legacy (VG) More at IMDbPro »

Great Game Over All. Multiplayer is a Blast.

Author: OBehaveWanKenobi from United States
10 January 2014

>Spoiler Alert< The campaign was very well done. Especially how they tied all the captains to the main villain. Making V'Ger connected to the Borg was so cool. It gave Star Trek The Motion Picture so much more depth. It made me want to watch the movie again. >End of Spoiler Alert<

The replay value of the online multiplayer for Star Trek Legacy was sweet. Having repair outposts was a clever idea. I loved being able to play as or battle the Borg. I have many fond memories of the game. Also it is cool that if no one is playing online you can always battle AI. And now for the rant: The look behind you button feature was disorienting. It would accidentally get triggered in all the wrong moments; especially on the asteriod mission. If you get rid of that it was fun. But for the love of God give us more bloody races. Where is downloadable content? Why is the PC superior in this? Oh yes and allow us to be able to select the exact enemy ship we fight. What if I don't wish to fight The Excellsior?