IMDb > "Family Guy" Peter's Two Dads (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Family Guy" Peter's Two Dads (2007)

« Prev | 90 of 237 Episodes | Next »

Funny Stuff!

Author: leesha_lou from Ireland
22 October 2007

I heard a lot about this episode before I got the chance to see it. Apparently Irish societies in America were outraged by this episode and wanted it banned, while Irish people just thought it was funny! (Over the years we have just excepted the typical stereotypes that surround us, e.g. Drunken people, small villages etc.). The episode begins with a party being planned for Meg's 17th Birthday, Peter being Peter, gets drunk, falls down the stairs and lands on his father. His father dies, and Peter obviously feeling guilty goes to see a hypnotist, who sends Peter back into the depths of his mind where he recalls an incident where his late father reveals that he is not his real Father. Peter visits his mother, where she admits that 40 years ago she visited Ireland and had a fling with a local rogue named Mickey McFinnigan. Peter starts his quest to visit Ireland to meet his father. And that he does! My only problem with this episode, its not even a problem, a small error, is that when Brian and Peter arrive at their destination, they arrive in a traditional black London Cab?! Whats with hat??...All in all, typically Family Guy...Very funny!