IMDb > "Drake & Josh" Josh Is Done (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Drake & Josh" Josh Is Done (2007)

« Prev | 48 of 59 Episodes | Next »

Very serious and very good

Author: SierraLuvsEvery1
12 April 2007

A brief summary of this episode would be Josh getting fed up with Drake ruining his life and forgiving him, but simply not being his friend anymore. So he refuses to be more than a brother to Drake and doesn't spend any time with him. Surprisingly, it ends up destroying Drake and making him miserable, when Josh is much better off without him such as a better social life, better luck, better health, better grades, and better confidence. I really liked this episode because it was serious. It shows what a miserable wreck Drake is without Josh and how much he really needs him and I find it touching. This definitely has to be one of my favorite episodes of this show because it is serious unlike the others, and though I adore how hilarious this show is, it is nice to see that there is more to it than just comedy. I hope that maybe there are even more episodes like this one =D

Josh is done...

Author: dslmwgraves from United States
28 January 2009

I actually enjoy watching this show, its very fun and very entertaining, but this episode really stood out among one of the best episodes I can remember. Spoiler below!!

Brief synopsis; Josh is fed up with Drake and all the shenanigans he causes and decides to just be done, he looks out for himself and doesn't worry about Drake getting to school on time, watching a movie for free, whatever. This erupts when Drake's life spirals out of control cumulating in a very heartfelt apology from Drake in science class.

The main reason I liked this episode because it showed Josh as more than a bumbling sidekick to the "cooler" Drake. Josh was able to be his own man and i liked to see him in a more "serious" role. It was fun to see his rash go away, him beating Helen at racquetball, and all the other things that lined up for Josh when he dropped Drake.

All in all I loved this episode, very entertaining and a nice twist.