IMDb > "Lovebites" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"Lovebites" More at IMDbPro »

Awesome

Author: bkmk-1 from Canada
22 February 2008

I think it's wonderful to watch. Light easy and fun. Love the Model and The Babydoll Dress, beautiful carefree girl plays the model and she seems genuinely just a down to earth natural. I hope to see more of her and the rest of the gang.

Hopefully with the writers strike being done and over with viewers can catch additional shows.

I see Paul Reiser was involved in this and just goes to show you that a talented man hires talented actresses - great taste and kudos to Mr. Reiser. Keep up the great and really look forward to seeing much more!!!

love this show!

Author: droop
27 September 2006

I'm glad someone else really likes this show, too! i saw it for the first time during sex and the city and friends and thought it was so cute! i think katie's awesome - she is always so fashionable and i think she and max are really cute together. i was playing around on myspace and saw that katie and max both have their own myspace pages - so fun! i also saw some videos on youtube (and i think there are some more on the lovebites.TV site) that show when katie and max first met - so funny, she actually broke max's phone out of anger. a little aggression goes a long way, apparently! i really love this show and always look forward to the mini-episodes...i'm always so sad when they're over so quickly!

Quirky, Funny and Relatable

Author: Brooke (BHaller@aol.com) from United States
15 September 2006

I caught a few of the "episodes" between Sex and the City and Seinfeld. Instantly fell in love. The writing is great and the characters are extremely likable. Centers around 20 somethings in what appears to be a metropolitan environment (I assume New York). You get some background on the characters from their detailed dating mishaps. Eventually they meet but unfortunately there is a lapse between what I saw on TV which is newer, and what's available on the website, so not sure how they get from point A on the website to point B on the TV. Not to sure if this could make it as a regular series, hopefully if anything, it'll end up as a podcast (it's to cute not to!) Either way, I'll be checking the Sunsilk website for my daily fix!