IMDb > "Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratings

Decent show but makes me wonder why these people have it so easy to make huge deals with little job skill

Author: chancer_kirri from United States
2 August 2012

The only realtor with creative talent is Josh Flagg and seems by far the most professional. Altman is good at buying houses but seems immature and a lot of bark and no bite but does well with strong arm negotiation tactics. Madison seems to have been born wealthy and comes off entitled and very immature especially with his former assistant and he needs to learn to ask questions and let her explain herself instead of acting like a crazy person making accusations and assumptions.

While she should have immediately explained the situation, Madison just jumped to those wonderful, and very wrong, assumptions. Had he not he would have made money for doing nothing and let her get a deal done with an experienced seller who help guide her in making a name for herself. It was no surprise a seller wouldn't feel comfortable letting her work on her own with no experience. I also think if Madison would only get over himself to talk to her like an adult when shes not working to get her side and clear the air. I'm sure she'd find it nice to be able to talk for once without his sophomoric verbal assaults and I think it would be possible to work together if he just shut up and listened as well as finding a nice way to explain he was scared she was trying to screw him over.

I would rate the show a 7-8 but the previous review was too low since a mature no drama show of middle to late aged realtors would not have an audience of more than half a million so some immaturity and drama is needed.

silly and made up

Author: Pica Iolo from Europe
26 May 2015

Amusing, not-too-serious show. Hopefully none of these post-teens messes around with the markets in real life.

Or would you buy real estate from any of these characters? or their daddies?

The more the episodes advance, the more the whole thing gets ridiculous. Despite the little stories in between are entertaining, when it comes to pricing, i rather close my ears.

The actors: Some 2 or 3 may enlighten the stage, some really scare my world view to death, as an increasing number of slick-curl-black- haired guys keep arising which makes me verify the location. No, it is not the Golan Heights. yet. Now they even come up with some British accents.

Kind of displays that the whole thing is a cheap make up, no serious actor would jump on.

i am out.

You Feel Dirty Afterwards!

Author: (sylviastel@aol.com) from United States
13 March 2011

I can't help to watch this train wreck. It makes me appreciate where I live even more. I don't know whose worse, the sellers or the buyers of million dollar properties in the Los Angeles area or Southern California. There are three male Realtors of course, no females except for Madison's assistant, Heather. I dislike Madison more than the other two Josh's in all. I find him to be quite arrogant, possessive, and shallow. I wouldn't want him to sell my home personally. I dislike the way he treats Heather and suspects Josh's influence over her as the reason that she wants to branch out on her own. She's a capable woman and we're not in the 18th century. Anyway, Madison is the gay Realtor with a girl's name who lives in Malibu. Josh Altman is the Jewish Realtor who is far nicer in my opinion. He is still a Mama's boy though. The other Josh Flagg is still a mystery. Anyway, there is a feud brewing between Madison and Josh because Josh is dating Madison's assistant. Anyway, I'll watch the show on the television most misogynistic network of course for entertainment. I'll go and find my own Realtor if I wanted too.