IMDb > "Cory in the House" (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Cory in the House"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Cory in the House" More at IMDbPro »

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]

Absolutely Brilliant, Changed my Life

Author: Adrian Clements Ho
6 January 2014

Based on the popular bestselling DS game "Cory in the House" , Nickelodeon has done it again, with their brilliant interpretation of "Cory Life"

Before I watched this show, I strived to find purpose in other Nickelodeon series, and found none. Cory in the House, on the other hand, has given me a purpose no other show could. Its given me a perspective on life that is undeniably euphoric.

I recommend this show to anyone who feels that emptiness that needs filling, and to anyone who wants to find their Cory.

Because he's in the house.

Cory in the House (ANIME)

Author: anigueztwin
26 February 2015

Cory in the House is a anime that is spot on! The characters blend in with it's natural compelling story that all asain and black people will enjoy. The fighting scenes were incredibly good but the manga did that right. It's second season Cory in the House Kai! Are incredibly good anime. Goku does really have some techniques to counter Cory himself. If you like fighting in Cory in the house then you like the game's! Good ol, collecting and Music beats. The Story is compelling, It all happens when Cory-kun was with Shrek-sama and Shrek-sama gets kidnapped by the anime king. Cory will now face he's greatest threats Goku, Prince Charming, Rule 34, Sanic De Hedgeho, Amiboo figure's of Rosalina, Samus Aran, Peach, Zelda, Lucina, Wii Fir trainer, Palutena and much more. Cory absorbs power's just like the Mega Man franchise. Cory gets his black cock AND GETS READY TO SHIFT AND ROLL and penetrated through their butt hole. Cory in the House has games, anime, manga and much more. Remember Cory's Special words... EAT TACOS ON HER CLIT! AND SHIFTAAAA BURAII FORM MURAGA FROM AAAAATIIIVATE! :)

it hurts so much but i do it for Cory

Author: lachlan-dinsmore from in cory's dungeon
12 October 2014

people LISTEN THE F*CK UP! you see that kid? you see that lovely child on that wallpaper? that's Cory Not just any Cory but THE CORY "THE C*NT DESTROYER" BAXTER! and he's in the house! His TV show is my medicine to keep me alive. F*ck the haters Cory! I will Sacrifice my life and my a**hole for you! He has a wide variety of sex toys he uses on me so I can experience the real Cory! I was once a lonely man before I discovered this powerful sweet sweet child of mine. Cory has taught me the value of his sex life and how I can spread his word. he was there when no one else was, especially in my darkest moments when I contemplated suicide.

It hurts so much but I do it for Cory. oh CORY!!!

Cory in the house

Author: ponieskilledmyfather2 from In your mom's house
7 November 2014

I think that Cory In The House is the best anime in the world. if it was not created, we would not have other horribly animated but good plotted shows like Naruto, Cory In The House animation is the best in the world.there's at least ten quadrillion frames per millisecond. If anyone thinks that Cory in The house sucks, get off this site, it should be the best show, 10/10, By the way, i think that if anyone will agree with me, it will be everyone that lives near anywhere that filthy frank has been, love chin chin, sacrifice the chromosomes, Blah Blah Blah, this trash is pretty stupid, i hate all of you,(just kidding let me suck your tittles)

Work of art 10/10

Author: illumminnatti from United States
30 October 2014

This show is perfect in absolutely every way possible. If you haven't watched this show yet I strongly recommend you do so as soon as possible to enlighten yourself on the true definition of comedy. Not only does this show redefine comedy, it is filled with state-of-the-art acting that will make you laugh, cry, and question the greater meaning of life and the universe itself. This show is so life changing I found God during my fifth consecutive marathon of the first season. You haven't watched Cory in the House and you think you understand comedy? Your wrong. You don't know comedy until you've seen this show. This is without a doubt Disney's greatest work to date, and even surpasses the greatest films in the history of entertainment - including Sharknado and Sharknado 2. If you want to understand what entertainment was truly intended to be I suggest you start watching this masterpiece immediately.

A reflection on what "Disney" truly is...

Author: Ron Manahan from Australia
18 October 2009

I speak on behalf of all the dedicated fans and devotees to the late and great Walt Disney. This horrible excuse for a television show does not even deserve to fit under the sit-com genre, let alone call it a property of Disney. It is difficult for me to describe this programme when you've made a summarization of words that define "Cory in the House". These words could be passé, pitiful, pathetic, disgusting, inexperienced or whatever term fits within the same context. Anyway...

To be honest, after seeing the countless promotions for this show, I had high expectations, knowing the geniuses behind "That's So Raven" were in charge of production. It would seem like Cory Baxter would carry out his older sister Raven's legacy as THE Disney Channel character. But as the show was released to all Foxtel Digital subscribers here in Australia, alas... my mouth was flooded with vomit. The creator's attempt at creating seemingly humorous phrases with words no human being has ever heard of... very poor portrayal of characters, such as Newt Livingston's stupidity-without-reason and Sophie Martinez's vibrant yet vindictive personality... unrealistic scenarios that make it difficult for the audience to relate to their OWN scenarios, such as Cory Baxter's wish to become the president of the U.S.A. becoming a reality and in turn becoming the primary target of a race of extraterrestrials... everything... "Cory in the House" is basically a poor man's "Seinfeld"...

Every time I see this title under the day's schedule, I try to avoid it, of course. I peek at the episode rarely, because I believe that the producers have the potential to make this show Emmy-worthy. Then again, these beliefs of mine were stomped on by these lukewarm scenes that aren't worthy of being transmitted to a television operated with a crank... "Cory in the House" = TV's poison, bane and demise...

I'd rate ita 0 out of 10, but a 1 out of 10 is the lowest I can get...

The Worst Disney Programme to Hit our Screens!

Author: conor-007 from Scotland
8 July 2007

What a big mistake! I hate this show. I think it is utter rubbish. There are so many problems with Cory in the House. Here are just a few.

1. The characters mirror those in That's So Raven. 2. The comedy is not at all funny. 3. The events, dialogue, and people are predictable. 4.Most of the characters are really irritating. 5. If you watch closely,it looks as though its all made up as it goes along.

Although it is a kid's show the stories are unrealistic. The President of Russia playing a dance-off game with a kid to keep Alaska. I don't think so!

Personally, I think Kyle Massey should stick to being a co-star.

What also irritates me is that damn studio audience who laugh at anything Kyle Massey or anyone says or does. They find everything incredibly funny.

Massey is too old and obese for Disney Channel now. Move on Kyle!

To be perfectly honest, if I was the head of Disney Channel I would pull it off our screens. There is only one thing I like about it, President Martinez which is why I gave it 2/10.

I love everything about Walt Disney's empire but this? Why!!!!

Thanks for reading.

Amazing show 11/10

Author: jasmovar from Cory's Anus
26 June 2015

Wow, I've been devoted to this show ever since the trailer for it was released. I mean, it's just a top notch show, and might I say, Cory has a fine piece of ass, which is most definitely why I'm living inside of it. It may be tough but I wriggle for Cory, I sweat for him to make his anus moist. But why, why you may ask am I living inside of his anus? This is because I'm on the run, I had killed my own best friend for his exclusive manga collection and first edition Cory in the house game. Sometimes when Cory lays some bricks, I like to open my mouth wide and eat as much as I can, it is the soul purpose why I'm alive.

I will stay strong for you Cory. #CUT4CORY p.s, I killed your dad, you must be mine and only mine xx

The greatest Masterpiece in the history of mankind.

Author: peterakuma from Seattle WS
17 May 2015

When it come to the greatest TV show of all times, people generally think of Breaking Bad, Game of Throne, The Wire and the likes of other old highly critical acclaims that no one of today give an F anymore.

but this... this is beyond our comprehension, it's so maleficent, it's so greatness, it's so god damn freaking awesomely scientifically extremely artistically critically legendarily deeply traditionally modernly presently grammatically phenomenon that for the very first time in the history of white, black, Asian, Indian, Christian, Muslim, LGBT, republic, democracy, communist, anarchy, monarchy, football, soccer, apple, Samsung, PlayStation, Xbox, Relativity, Quantum mechanics, mankind, woman-species, May-weather and a book... that FINALLY united all of us/it TOGETHER !!!

Not only that, It's so much universally cutting edge, much breakthrough, wow! Alien that it can re-define the modern physics as we all know of today.

In another sentences, Cory in the House is the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time!

this show is very funny..i love it

Author: xxlolax from United States
11 March 2009

i really don't know why many people are so hard on this show. it is very funny, i stay up late to watch it..kyle is very funny, i enjoy the plats and the story line, i like the characters.i think people are not giving it a chance or i bet some people did not even watch this show before criticizing it. if you liked thats so raven i don't see why you will not like this,i like that cory is still a big fan of money because that makes his character even more interesting, i think going to the white house was an excellent way to make a spin of,sometimes i cant stand mina but i think she is funny, and newt works too,there is nothing cheesy about this show. people need to give it a chance. i do hope they make more episodes.

Page 1 of 5:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [Next]