IMDb > "Cory in the House" (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Cory in the House"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Cory in the House" More at IMDbPro »

Page 1 of 6:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]

Absolutely Brilliant, Changed my Life

Author: Adrian Clements Ho
6 January 2014

Based on the popular bestselling DS game "Cory in the House" , Nickelodeon has done it again, with their brilliant interpretation of "Cory Life"

Before I watched this show, I strived to find purpose in other Nickelodeon series, and found none. Cory in the House, on the other hand, has given me a purpose no other show could. Its given me a perspective on life that is undeniably euphoric.

I recommend this show to anyone who feels that emptiness that needs filling, and to anyone who wants to find their Cory.

Because he's in the house.

Cory in the House is an underrated Anime

Author: Cory Baxter from United States
5 October 2015

People have referred to Cory in the house as the best Anime ever, this statement does not give it justice. Before watching Cory I was stricken with stage 4 cancer, I thought there was no hope for me. On my final day I decided to sit down and see Cory in the House. After the first episode I went through a miraculous transformation, within minutes my cancer was cured, I had gotten out of the friend zone, and I had become enlightened by my own intelligence. From then on my life had been changed. I now move to change all religions to not worship gods, but instead follow the word of Cory. All joking aside, Cory in the House is the best anime I have ever watched and highly recommend it.

Work of art 10/10

Author: illumminnatti from United States
30 October 2014

This show is perfect in absolutely every way possible. If you haven't watched this show yet I strongly recommend you do so as soon as possible to enlighten yourself on the true definition of comedy. Not only does this show redefine comedy, it is filled with state-of-the-art acting that will make you laugh, cry, and question the greater meaning of life and the universe itself. This show is so life changing I found God during my fifth consecutive marathon of the first season. You haven't watched Cory in the House and you think you understand comedy? Your wrong. You don't know comedy until you've seen this show. This is without a doubt Disney's greatest work to date, and even surpasses the greatest films in the history of entertainment - including Sharknado and Sharknado 2. If you want to understand what entertainment was truly intended to be I suggest you start watching this masterpiece immediately.

Amazing show 11/10

Author: jasmovar from Cory's Anus
26 June 2015

Wow, I've been devoted to this show ever since the trailer for it was released. I mean, it's just a top notch show, and might I say, Cory has a fine piece of ass, which is most definitely why I'm living inside of it. It may be tough but I wriggle for Cory, I sweat for him to make his anus moist. But why, why you may ask am I living inside of his anus? This is because I'm on the run, I had killed my own best friend for his exclusive manga collection and first edition Cory in the house game. Sometimes when Cory lays some bricks, I like to open my mouth wide and eat as much as I can, it is the soul purpose why I'm alive.

I will stay strong for you Cory. #CUT4CORY p.s, I killed your dad, you must be mine and only mine xx

Corys the man!!!

Author: jehn smeth from United States
9 May 2015

Shrek ain't got nothing on this. Everyone talks about there favorite anime like ohhh attack on titan or ooohhh sword art online but to be honest Cory in the house is the best. People be watching trash like Hunter x Hunter but don't realize Cory gave birth to all those animes in the third realm. Only problem is once Cory entered my mind he never left. Some might find this a good thing but when I watch shrek the musical I like to think that Cory should be in it. Any way Cory is love.....Cory....is..YOUR MAN!!!I'm the new kid moving in getting it done and I'm officially the candidate for having some fun you know (you better calm down Cory) yea I'm talking about an all out party and we getting it started mr president you mind some electric guitar.

The greatest Masterpiece in the history of mankind.

Author: peterakuma from Seattle WS
17 May 2015

When it come to the greatest TV show of all times, people generally think of Breaking Bad, Game of Throne, The Wire and the likes of other old highly critical acclaims that no one of today give an F anymore.

but this... this is beyond our comprehension, it's so maleficent, it's so greatness, it's so god damn freaking awesomely scientifically extremely artistically critically legendarily deeply traditionally modernly presently grammatically phenomenon that for the very first time in the history of white, black, Asian, Indian, Christian, Muslim, LGBT, republic, democracy, communist, anarchy, monarchy, football, soccer, apple, Samsung, PlayStation, Xbox, Relativity, Quantum mechanics, mankind, woman-species, May-weather and a book... that FINALLY united all of us/it TOGETHER !!!

Not only that, It's so much universally cutting edge, much breakthrough, wow! Alien that it can re-define the modern physics as we all know of today.

In another sentences, Cory in the House is the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time!

Corey is love, Corey is life

Author: douglasjay-93916 from United Kingdom
26 February 2016

I watch Corey in the House everyday everyone made fun of me saying im a f*ggot I prayed everyday to my one and only Coreylord for I knew my prayers will be answered but he was silent and the daily insults continued I began to lose hope I went to go cry in my room begging him to save me from my miserable existence! I heard a faint voice saying "It's not Corey yet" and then it is gone... I went back to my daily routine of watching Corey in the House and still nothing. I still held on to the hope that my lord and saviour Corey-Sama would come to my rescue. Then one day as I was about to be called a faggot for the one millionth time Corey-Sama appears. He rested his big black human hands on my shoulder and whispers in my ear the faint smell of KFC brush by my nose. I am filled with happiness as he says "it's all Corey now bruv" He begins a brutal massacre of the people who insulted me all the time and he breaks there bones and drinks there blood. I become erect at the smell of it all. I know that once the Corey lord is done I must please him I prepare my an*s for the pounding that is about to occur Corey appears behind me and pulls my hair with his big black human hands and rides me to breaking point. With one chicken filled load he disappears I breath a sigh of relief... Corey is love, corey is life.

Best Mech Anime

Author: painfullyerect
11 January 2016

Usually Mech animes are overused and overrated but this one is a true diamond in rough. Japan has truly brought us one of its greatest art forms with this one. if i had to pick my favorite character it would have to be Newt (the blond skinny guy with the helicopter Mech) I believe the title "Cory In The House" is a metaphor for the human condition; how we as a people strive together to live in one large house that we call America and an omniscient overlord watching over us: Cory. Cory in the house is one of those animes that doesn't have to have a manga adaptation, the animation is so crisp that it wouldn't make sense to have still images display the legendary action scenes that occur during the white house mech fight(spoiler alert). overall i would rate "Cory In The House" a 10/10 best in the game.

Helped me through the most difficult stage of my life

Author: (ididntdo911trustme@gmail.com) from Hell, Michigan
29 July 2016

I was diagnosed with breast cancer around the time when I was 25. I had watched all the best anime up to that point, which was around 2008, and re-watching Cowboy Bebop or Trigun for the 4th time was starting to get boring. I needed something new in my life, something that I could watch and get lost in an imaginative world, especially with how my family was concerned about my health and my chemotherapy. That's when my longtime college friend showed me Cory in the House. It had entered it's second season by the time he told me about it, so I had to borrow the first season from him, and I'm glad I did. Everything about it seemed to just click. Everything from the breathtaking, almost realistic animation that kept my eyes locked on the screen, the god-tier story and lovable characters, from the second I saw the opening intro pass by, I knew I was in for the best anime experience of my life. About a few months passed, and the show came to a conclusion. The final episode was going to air next week, and it was a day before my operation. I was scared, thinking that if I somehow died in this operation, I would never get to see the thrilling conclusion to Cory in the House. The whole time before being put on the Iv and falling unconscious, I had Cory on my mind. When I woke up, I was told it was a moderate success. They asked if I wanted to inform my family but I told them no. I wanted to watch Cory in the House. I remember sitting there on the hospital bed, looking at the finale unfold, and the characters I felt so attached to, take a final goodbye. I was so happy, and ever since that day, I've made it a ritual to watch the entire Cory in the House Anime every year on the month of when my breast cancer was subdued. I am truly grateful to be alive, and to of been born in a generation where Cory in the House could touch my heart.

this show is very funny..i love it

Author: xxlolax from United States
11 March 2009

i really don't know why many people are so hard on this show. it is very funny, i stay up late to watch it..kyle is very funny, i enjoy the plats and the story line, i like the characters.i think people are not giving it a chance or i bet some people did not even watch this show before criticizing it. if you liked thats so raven i don't see why you will not like this,i like that cory is still a big fan of money because that makes his character even more interesting, i think going to the white house was an excellent way to make a spin of,sometimes i cant stand mina but i think she is funny, and newt works too,there is nothing cheesy about this show. people need to give it a chance. i do hope they make more episodes.

Page 1 of 6:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [Next]