IMDb > "Cory in the House" (2007) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Page 1 of 7:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [Next]

Best Anime Of ALL TIME!

Author: jayxellis
9 July 2016

When it come to the greatest TV show of all times, people generally think of Breaking Bad, Game of Throne, The Wire and the likes of other old highly critical acclaims that no one of today give an F anymore.

but this... this is beyond our comprehension, it's so maleficent, it's so greatness, it's so god damn freaking awesomely scientifically extremely artistically critically legendarily deeply traditionally modernly presently grammatically phenomenon that for the very first time in the history of white, black, Asian, Indian, Christian, Muslim, LGBT, republic, democracy, communist, anarchy, monarchy, football, soccer, apple, Samsung, PlayStation, Xbox, Relativity, Quantum mechanics, mankind, woman-species, May-weather and a book... that FINALLY united all of us/it TOGETHER !!!

Not only that, It's so much universally cutting edge, much breakthrough, wow! Alien that it can re-define the modern physics as we all know of today.

In another sentences, Cory in the House is the GOAT - Greatest Of All Time!

this show is very funny..i love it

Author: xxlolax from United States
11 March 2009

i really don't know why many people are so hard on this show. it is very funny, i stay up late to watch it..kyle is very funny, i enjoy the plats and the story line, i like the characters.i think people are not giving it a chance or i bet some people did not even watch this show before criticizing it. if you liked thats so raven i don't see why you will not like this,i like that cory is still a big fan of money because that makes his character even more interesting, i think going to the white house was an excellent way to make a spin of,sometimes i cant stand mina but i think she is funny, and newt works too,there is nothing cheesy about this show. people need to give it a chance. i do hope they make more episodes.

An Eyeopening Orgasmic Experience

Author: Cory
21 March 2017

After my grandfather returned from the shores of Japan after World War 2, I grew an interest distrust of the "Japs". That all changed after I saw my first anime, "Cory in the House" (or as its known in Japan, 愛の家の愛 は時間のトランプ2016の終わりを愛する). The mixture of humor, emotion, and erotic tension redefined my entire conception of the Japanese people. I felt as though I had found my "klan". I bought the biggest Kyle Massey body pillow I could and took it with me on the plane to my trip to Japan. I now live there with my sensei, Dennis Rinsler, who trains me in the art of bukkake guzzling and bamboo anal-insertion.

A spicy masterpiece

Author: Jarrett Lang 16
5 November 2016

This show got me through some tough times. Cory in the house was my anti drug, this combined with the social commentary of Lazy Town made me the man I am today.The show had substance with the on and off romance of Cory and Meena. Cory's dad was like my second dad who was actually there for me. I spent nights talking to to my TV telling Victor Baxter about my problems in life. Once I heard that the show went off the air I tied the noose, but then in a glimmer of hope I saw the video game on my shelf. That game saved my life. Now with the announcement of the That's So Raven spin off in 2016 I can only hope that I ascend to a higher level of humanity. Maybe someday i'll be in the house.

One Of The Greatest Shows in History.

Author: jacobbement from The House, USA
24 October 2016

Disney's latest anime is one of it's greatest and most underrated hits of all time, even eclipsing the likes of Toy Story and Seinfeld, with engaging characters and a cross between a slice of life comedy, and an emotional action show, Cory in The House is truly a testament to how far our race has come to creating true perfection, personally, my favorite saga was when the President of Russia kidnapped Cory's dad in order to force Cory to work for him and destroy the United States from the inside, which was one of the most dramatic sagas of the series, and truly a work of modern art that we can look back on and remember as the best creation of mankind.

In tough times, Cory answers the call

Author: apeplins
16 June 2016

Have you ever wondered how modern Anime came to be? The animation, the choreography, the writing? It was all because of this. Cory in the House is one of the most successful Anime titles in the current decade. It surpasses Attack on Titan and other popular Anime titles. This is because Cory in the House was the founding father for all future Animes. The brilliant art direction is responsible for this masterpiece to earn several nominations as well as a Golden Globe. If you have yet to watch Cory in the House, I recommend you do so. I once worshiped Allah, but because of Cory in the House, I worship Cory now. I have made a shrine dedicated to loathing Cory. I perform dark rituals for my master. Everyday after the rituals, I sit down with all of my weaboo friends and we watch a good 3-4 hours of Cory in the House. I can not stress this enough that Cory in the House is one of the best Animes, wait no, one of the best series to ever air on television since the invention of televisions. Please, do it for Cory.

This is beyond normal human comprehension

Author: hotpotatoesfanbase
20 March 2017

Cory in the house is a masterpiece, a statement of human ingenuity. I personally know someone who found inner enlightenment when he heared the words "Cory in the House" mentioned. As it is, by far the most tasteful anime of all time, it is the greatest human achievement that has ever been, or will ever be. I believe that the anime itself is the second coming of Jesus. I highly recommend this anime to all forms of life.

Sign of better things to come.

Author: mythmick
22 December 2015

Absolute brilliance, if you think this show was canceled within one season because it wasn't very good then you are dead wrong. I believe that this show was intended to last one season, ala Band of Brothers, which had only a fraction of the impact that Cory in the House Had. Cory in the house was intelligent, witty, and can only be written using the Philosophers stone, because it was pure gold. No show will ever touch me the way that Cory in the House did, and maybe if it is brought back into syndication it can touch children all over the globe the way it touched me. I can say from the bottom of my heart that this show is a sign of better and brighter things to come.

Best Anime of all time

Author: ironsoldierofdeath from Hell, Michigan
15 September 2016

The show Cory in the House is a great anime that has had a profound impact on the entertainment industry in its short life. In fact the reason why Cory in the House was cut short was because it was so good that it threatened to force all other television programs of the air because the only show anyone would have wanted to watch would have been Cory in the House. After watching this show my life was changed forever and now everything else feels boring and sub par as a result. I am conflicted as to whether I like this show as it both ruined and improved my life. Looking back at it now I can say that despite the fact that I am now a shell of my former self I still think watching Cory in the House was well worth it. This is why I would rate Cory in the House a 100/10 but due to IMDb's interface I must rate it a lowly 10. Truly a masterpiece and a pinnacle of human achievement.

Best anime of all time

Author: plsnoboop
30 August 2016

This is the best anime I have ever seen. Filled with likable characters, hyper realistic drawing, brilliant and plot-heavy from day 1, and good messages are all over the place! The best episode would probably be season 2 episode 4. No spoiler version: unadulterated awesome fun. There is a flaw, though. The flaw is very obvious: that it's reputation as the best anime could get upstaged by other anime gaining popularity such as Bee Movie, 12 oz. Mouse and Inside Out. But besides that, this is an overall flawless anime. It has good characters, settings, songs and merchandise. I recommend giving it a look, 10/10, best anime to ever be made.

Page 1 of 7:[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [Next]