IMDb > "Prison Break" Flight (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Prison Break: Flight (#1.22)"

"Prison Break" Flight (2006)

« Prev | 22 of 81 Episodes | Next »

The Chase

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
9 October 2008

Michael, Lincoln and the other inmates are chased through the bush while Bellick asks for a shotgun. They reach a blue van hidden in a barn and leave Haywire behind. T-Bag handcuffs himself to Michael and swallows the key to protect himself against Abruzzi; however, the mobster uses and ax and cut off his hand to release Michael. Later Michael also leaves Tweener behind because of his betrayal. Meanwhile Veronica reaches Terrence Steadman in the mansion in Blackfoot. The Vice-President asks for soft-money for her funds of campaign but Samantha tells her to walk away quietly since the Company will support another candidate. However, the conspirator uses a chemical that provokes massive cardiac arrest without trace as if it was natural cause. The investigation in Fox River discovers that the infirmary door was left open; Katie is pressed by Pope and she tells him that Sara has a crush on Michael. When the police reach her apartment, they discover that Sara has had an OD. When the fugitives reach the Goose Park, they see the airplane taking off.

"Flight" ends with golden key this magnificent First Season of Prison Break. Unfortunately the episode ends in the climax, with tension in most of the segments. The cold blood of Abruzzi amputating the hand of T-Bag is impressive. The evilness of Vice President Caroline Reynolds is also amazing. The fictional Company has many similarities in the real world. The corruption and injustice in Fix River are also very realistic. I feel sorry for DB and for the sweet Dr. Sara Tancredi, one of my favorite characters in this series. The fate of Veronica after her dangerous discovery is intriguing. LJ has been forgotten in the last episodes. My vote is nine.

Title (Brazil): "A Reta Final" ("The Home Stretch")

Awesome show!! To bad it ends like this

Author: Jaydablue from Netherlands
20 May 2006

I totally loved the show. It contains good acting, excitement, little bit of love (required by some) and I have to say it's original. Every episode ends with a cliffhanger. But watching this final episode left me with this empty feeling, like I was missing something. You want it to end all good (well at least for most of them) and it looks like it works out fine, but then they stuff it up by ending this ep by yet another cliffhanger... so many questions, so few answers.... So after 45+ minutes (great length just to watch it on your way to work I have to day) you are left with this unsatisfied feeling. Have to say that's a little bit of a shame, but then again.... I can't wait for season 2!! that is going to be something!! All in all... great show and although unsatisfying yet another magnificent episode!

Best programme on the telly.

Author: pmcm29121948 from Edinburgh, Scotland. United Kingdom
1 October 2006

As I live in Edinburgh in Scotland we haven't yet seen any of the next series of PRISON BREAK. Personally I can't wait and read the comments that other people have commented on Series 2. I know it is cheating but I love the programme so much I had to take a little peek into what happens in Seies 2.

Now I know a little of what is going to happen and still can't wait for us to get "PRISON BREAK, SERIES 2" in Scotland.

The story of Prison Break is intriguing and well thought out and each episode leaves you guessing as to what is going to happen and never turns out the way you think it will.

Thanks to FOX for the best programme ever on Telly.

amazing absolutely the best episode ever

Author: bristolcity_01 from United Kingdom
6 June 2006

this episode was the best prison break episode ever i don't think there will b another one to beat this the death of Charlie the escape it was one truly for the record it was one to remember. If i were you id buy the box set because you really don't want to miss this. It was on late and my best bits were when T-Bag got his hand chopped of by John with a axe he is my favourite character and I'm a wuss i started to cry. and the other best bit was when they made it to the runway but the plane went over there heads and i sensed the disappointment. Next season next year i don't know about you but i am certainly not going to miss this. Its on next year a long wait but if you get the box set its easy to follow good luck Schofield