IMDb > "House Hunters International" (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Great way to see the world and see how people live

Author: Tracydjj from Sacramento, CA, United States
25 January 2012

I've learned a lot about the different countries and cultures through this show. I'm incredibly interested in seeing the different styles of homes and standards that exist around the world. We have see Katmandu, Dubai, Nirobi, Spain, Iceland, Brazil, Caribbean islands, Australia, Vanuatu, Thailand, Italy, France, etc. All of them make me want to explore the areas more. Great adventure and escape. The ones I like the let are France and Italy. Both are beautiful countries but they seem to show the same types of properties when those countries are featured. The others are incredibly fascinating. I am glad that they have added Africa and South American cities into their mix because Europe seemed to be their main continent. Love to see the diversity and highlights of the countries.

Love show

Author: Linda Williams from United States
10 October 2012

Have always watched House Hunters and international. We are living a show ourselves. We have just brought property in Mexico. We are waiting for our condo to be finished and we will be retiring there. We are working on selling our house here. The process of buying in Mexico is very interesting.

We have an attorney helping us through and a great bunch of friends. Our real estate agent there is a gem and they have made things as smooth as possible for us. What a wonderful opportunity. I hope to maybe teach when we get totally moved. My husband wants to play golf. We both are ready to start our new life.