IMDb > 20 Greatest Celebreality Moments (2006) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

20 Greatest Celebreality Moments (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Entertaining special

Author: Christopher Smith
15 June 2007

I caught this on VH1 tonight and while I try to avoid all reality television at any cost, I just couldn't bring myself to change the channel from this special. Hulk Hogan hosts this clip show of outrageous and shocking moments from VH1's 'celebreality' shows including "The Surreal Life", "Flavor of Love", "Hogan Knows Best", "Celebrity Fit Club", and "My Fair Brady". "The Surreal Life" is the only one of the shows previewed here that I have ever seen a full episode of so almost all the footage was new to me. Most of the footage was quite amusing from Daniel Baldwin's breakdown on "Celebrity Fit Club" to Christopher Knight's alcohol-induced comments on "My Fair Brady". I didn't care for some of the celebrities foolishly trying to defend their actions in new interview segments for the special, but other than that, 20 Greatest Celebreality Moments is a fun hour-long watch. It's probably best when viewed with a friend or family member near by to crack jokes with. 7/10

Celebreality On VH1!

Author: mittensbrady from United States
8 December 2006

This was a great special! It had many good moments that definitely deserved commentary from celebrities like Debbie Matenopolous and Mitzi Miller and it also had Mini-Me taking a leak (I remember his exact words:"Strange. This whole thing is strange.") and it had Janice Dickinson being called a "crack head" or a "coke head" or something like that and it also had a classic Hogan Knows Best moment and guess what the number 1 greatest Celebreality moment was? It was the spit incident from Flavor Of Love with New York and Pumkin (yes,I spelled it correctly). That was number one. Sorry if you've never seen it and sorry if I spoiled it for you,but if you have seen it,than,you know it. Overall,great special!