IMDb > "Prison Break" Bluff (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Prison Break: Bluff (#1.18)"

"Prison Break" Bluff (2006)

« Prev | 18 of 81 Episodes | Next »

Trying to Fill the Blanks

Author: Claudio Carvalho from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
6 October 2008

Michael is interned in the asylum to get close to Haywire and to try to fill the blanks in the map; however Haywire in the beginning does not recall Michael, but when Michael forces him to vomit the pills calling them invisible handcuffs, he recalls everything. Meanwhile Geary sells Michael's cell to an inmate for US$ 200.00; C- Note offers US$ 500.00 and together with T-Bag, they gamble in a poker game to raise the money. In the last moment, Geary raises the amount to US$ 700.00 but he betrays C-Note does not transfer him to the cell, keeping his money and DB's watch. LJ calls Lincoln, and Veronica uses a petition to permit Lincoln to see his son. Trixie fires Kellerman from the Secret Service, but he is supported by the Vice-President. While seeking a charger for Quinn's cell phone, Nick is pressed by a man to give information about Veronica. Michael is forced to give a name to Pope, and Michael gives the name of Geary. The petition works and Lincoln can see his son; while traveling in a van with escorted by armed guards, they are hit by a large towing truck.

In this great episode, Michael succeeds in completing the map using Haywire and accuses Gegary. The despicable Geary is expelled from Fox River by Warden Pope. Why Nick is close to Veronica is not clear yet. The dispute between the Vice-President and the Secret Service will certainly produce lots of conspiracies and betrayals. My vote is nine.

Title (Brazil): "O Blefe" ("The Bluff")

Fish Out of Psych Ward

Author: RbDeraj from United States
4 March 2015

With Michael in the psych ward a corrupt jailer attempts to sell off his cell to the highest bidder. The crew gathers up funds to keep their secret safe. Micheal once again meets his old crazy cell mate and helps him to remember the tattoo pattern on his back that had since been burned off. A new backstabbing conspiracy is revealed with Nick being involved. The story ends with an extreme cliffhanger; Linc is on his way to a visit with his son in an armed and guarded vehicle when they are hit (t-boned) by a semi-truck.

This episode was very interesting. Another psychotic performance by the insane cell mate and it was good to see the interesting use of him again in the plan. The twists and turns went from bad to good in predictable but unexpected ways. The suspense that they left you with at the end makes you want to go on immediately.

Awesome!!

Author: sxcjenn from United States
9 May 2006

I love this show. This is a very intense show. this show keeps my family and I watching it every week, at the edge of our seats. i think they should somehow convert this into a movie with all the same actors and actresses. this is the best TV show i've seen in a very long time. and Wentworth and Dominic are so attractive - yummy!! I can't wait to watch Monday's show. I hope they get away and are able to prove Lincoln's innocents. I will cry if they don't!! I believe that the Actors and Actress's play every role with everything they have. I also think Miller and Purcell are a great team, they should work together more often.