IMDb > "The O.C." The Party Favor (2006) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The O.C." The Party Favor (2006)

« Prev | 74 of 92 Episodes | Next »

The Party Favor (#3.23)

Author: ComedyFan2010 from Canada
24 September 2014

It is the prom. Seth goes with Anna, Summer with Korean pop star, Ryan with Theresa and Marissa with Volchek. Volchek behaves badly, kisses another girl and steals prom money so Ryan goes and beats him up. Seth confesses to Summer all that happened so they are back together. And Sandy may get into some legal trouble.

Not a bad prom, a lot has happened. I was all excited to see Seth going with Anna although I of course didn't expect it to end any differently. I know the show well enough by now.

The final scene was pretty bad. And once again, I do not believe Ryan beating up Volchek all the time. Impossible

Senior Prom in Season 1 style.

Author: Aura V from Romania
2 April 2008

Except for the prom theme and Seth and Summer making up, this episode wan't that interesting. Fighting, drinking, Teressa, the magic triangle Anna-Seth-Summer... everything was like a remember-all from the first season. I love Samaire Armstrong, but I don't think Theresa had an important role here. Everything could have been better without her. I got it, her baby isn't Ryan's so, I don't think she matters to the show anymore.

Just Another Prom

Author: littlehacker2003
28 April 2006

Harbor School's Senior Prom brings out the best and the worst in everyone. Taylor hits a high at prom, while Summer falls flat with her surprising prom date. Seth and Anna come up with a prom plan to win Summer back. Meanwhile, Marissa convinces Volchok to go to the prom and Ryan brings an unexpected old flame. When one of the girls is elected prom queen, it truly becomes a night to remember. Later, when Taylor's prom funds are missing, Ryan returns to his old ways and prom night turns brutal. ---------- -------------- ---------------------- --------------- ---------- -------------------- ---------------- ------------------ ---------------------- -------------- --------- ------------- ---------------- ERW