IMDb > "The Simpsons" Make Room for Lisa (1999) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

"The Simpsons" Make Room for Lisa (1999)

« Prev | 219 of 600 Episodes | Next »

One of my Favourite Homer and Lisa episodes,

Author: Dillon Harris from Ireland
10 February 2015

Make Room for Lisa is a fantastic Simpsons episode with a very well written storyline and tons of very funny scenes.This is a very sweet Simpsons that contains some of the most human like dialogue I've ever seen between Simpsons characters,I always enjoy Homer and Lisa episodes,but this one is easily one of my favourites,as we see Homer help Lisa coup with stress and some of their lines really seemed like a real life father and daughter.Seeing Lisa and Homer delve in to their inner thoughts while attending deprivation therapy was a very dramatic way for this episode to go and I was very happy they did so,particularly Lisa seeing life through her fathers eyes,it was very sweet and one of the shows deeper moments.A very sweet and unique Simpsons episode,Make Room for Lisa may not be the tenth seasons funniest moment,but it is certainly the most sincere.

After being forced to share a room with Bart,Lisa begins experiencing stress,Homer tries to help her deal with this.

If you have any recommendations on films/TV series I should watch or review,or any questions to ask me,just tweet me @DillonTheHarris