"Mystery Science Theater 3000" Kitten with a Whip (1994)

« Prev | 135 of 199 Episodes | Next »

This kind of party isn't any fun without Heroin...

Author: U.N. Owen from NYC
15 December 2014

Years ago, on The Tonight Show (with the ONLY host who ever counter - aside from Mr. . Parr - Johnny Carson), Ann-aArgret was making one of her rare appearances, and being in love with her, I watched.

Ann-Matrgret's always kind of a quiet person, Johnny was especially respectful.

Everything was fine, until he said, he wanted to ask about a movie - Kitten Witn A Whip.

The moment he said that, Ann-MArgret just STOPPED.

'I won't talk about it,' she said.

He tried - gently, but, she refused.

So, Johnny begged off.

I've always loved bad movies - you can't make one on purpose - it just happens.

One of the best places to watch them is on MST3K.

I'm more of a Joel-era fan.

I've nothing against Mike, it's just my personal taste, and, even though I feel this way, it never stopped me from watching Mike & The Bots.

It's been quite a while since I'd seen this episode, and I've been trying to watch it 2day, but, it's been difficult to get through it - I can't stop laughing.

I've seen - and am proud to say I own a 'regular' (pristine!) copy of KWAW, which is funny enough.

It's just that Mike & Crow & Tom are in excellent form here - with some truly funny, snarky vicious comments throughout.

I can't believe there are no reviews here for this film, so, I'm honored to be the 1st.

To anyone who is new to MST3K, this is a wonderful place to begin

To all my fellow 'Mysties 'out there, sit down with a Nutrageous bar, & let your friends, Mike, The Bots, & the Mads all make your sides ache from laughter.

This kind of party isn't any fun without Heroin...

Author: U.N. Owen from NYC
14 December 2014

Ann-Matrgret's always kind of a quiet person, Johnny was especially respectful.

The moment he said that, Ann-MArgret just STOPPED.

'I won't talk about it,' she said.

He tried - gently, but, she refused.

So, Johnny begged off.

I've always loved bad movies - you can't make one on purpose - it just happens.

One of the best places to watch them is on MST3K.

I'm more of a Joel-era fan.

I've nothing against Mike, it's just my personal taste, and, even though I feel this way, it never stopped me frm watching Mike & The Bots.

I've seen - and am proud to say I own a 'regular' (pristine!) copy of KWAP, which is funny enough.

It's just that Mike & Crow & Tom are in excellent form here - w/ some truly funny, snarky vicious comments throughout.

To anyone who is new to MST3K, this is a wonderful place to begin