IMDb > I Love the Holidays (2005) (TV) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

I Love the Holidays (TV) More at IMDbPro »

Not too shabby

Author: dustbunee from Marietta, Ohio
23 November 2006

This show really wasn't all that bad. They just talked about the end-of-the year holidays, but they left out Kwanzaa. I also learned quite a bit. Until I saw this, I never knew about Hell Night being the night before Halloween, or the biggest Christmas shopping day of the year being known as Black Friday. It's very educational and enjoyable. I'm a little disappointed that they didn't talk about one of the greatest holiday movies "A Christmas Story", though. I mean, who doesn't like that movie? It's been a holiday classic since it was released a little over 20 years ago. I want them to do another one, if they would!

Finish It Off VH1!

Author: BrohmaBull007 from United States
9 March 2006

They cant seem to get this one off its feet. After the huge letdown that was I Love The 80's: 3D They just couldn't seem to recover with this one. I find it pretty hard to make fun of holidays. There were some funny parts in this one like Halloween and New Year's. I have a problem that they only cover Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hannukah, and New Year's. I think they need to do the other holidays since this is I love the HOLIDAYS and all. VH1 branching off in a different direction might not be a smart step as they seem to forget about fully finishing up what they started. I love the 70's part two and I love the 90's part three need to be done. I would also like to see I love the 60's. This can redeem itself if they possibly finish off the rest of the holidays. Overall I think this one they just tapped into it. I hope they have plans to go further into this otherwise I call this a bit pointless. Fans of the I Love The.... series will like this one.